•6

Amrin

Amrin

Adnan
•••••

"So everything is clear right everyone"?

Everyone nodded their heads in approval.Four people from Association and one police officer were in conference video call with Mrs Farhat.

"Yes Aaapa we all understood everything don't worry"

That police Officer told his sister Confidentiality.Mrs Farhat nodded and smiled in response. Other four people left the meeting after confirming everything.

"Alright I will text you the address and and listen Don't wear your uniform come in civil clothes otherwise here village people will get curious"

Mrs Farhat told him about the uniform which he is currently wearing. His brother Mr Bilal is a head police officer in their Area.

"Ji aapa..chale ab mere bhanje ko phone de mai bhi thodi do baat karlu usse"
Smiling Bilal told his sister who nodded her head while going in Adnan direction.

Adnan was sitting on the very small wooden stool beside the charpaai
where Amrin is sitting. He was talking with her politely taking more information about Farukh. Amrin wasn't feeling comfortable to talk with the men but he was very adamant to talk. Refusing and snapping was not good idea as because his mother was infront of them talking on the phone and also how can she when they are helping her without any demand.

"Adnan bete"

"Yes mama"
The love in his voice for his mother didn't miss from Amrin. Seems he love his mother alot.

"Who?"
Adnan asked while taking the phone from his mother hand.

"Who ke bacche mai hu tumhara ek lota Mamu"

"Ohh Assalamualaikum Mamu"
Waving his hand infront of the camera he greeted him with a huge grin on his face. While Amrin was just listening to the conversation with a slight smile on her face , thinking about the loving relationship between their family.

"What I am listening that my sweet bhanjaa like someone?"
His Mamu said bluntly not caring about caring anything. He didn't notice the presence of the girl.

"No mamu....Mama hadd hai?"
Adnan choke and his eyed got wide. His ear and neck got red. Is he blushing? While his mother giggle sitting beside Amrin.
On the other hand, Amrin didn't listen what his Mamu said because she was to lost thinking about their lovely bonding.

"Acha mamu so what is the plan"?

Ignoring his Mamu comment he aksed his Mamu with seriousness in his voice while His mother also stopped giggling.

"We have to collect proof against him and submit to police that's it"
Mr Bilal said to Adnan while he nodded his head. But Amrin didn't understand what he said because she didn't know English language.  But the seriousness in their voice make her sense that they were talking about her matter only.

"Yeh wahi ladki hai?"

Mr Bilal asked them when his gaze fell  behind Adnan. But he smirked looking at Adnan while he again blush making his mother again giggle and pinched his pinkish cheeks.
Mr Bilal smirk looking at him but Adnan roll his eyes looking at brother and sister. They both never leave a chance to tease him.

"Yes Mamu she is Amrin"

"Assalamualaikum"

Amrin greet his Mamu with barely audible voice. She was looking down on her lap fidgeting with her fingers.

"Walaikumasalam beta don't worry ok we are there for you now"
Mr Bilal said with a polite smile on his face looking at the nervous girl. He knew she is blind but it didn't make any different for him to help her.
Same as his sister.

"Chalo I am going khuda hafiz"
He hurriedly told as emergency came and cut the call.

"Khuda hafiz"
Adnan Mutter and passed the phone to his mother.

Few seconds later both ladies heard  a loud stomach growling voice. Mrs Farhat glare his son. He didn't ate his breakfast properly in the morning  because he knew if he will eat then he will not be able to drive because he always felt nausea in long drives.
Now you all can see how he make embarassed himself infront of Amrin.

While  Amrin immediately stood up from her place for make something for them.Least can she do for both. Holding her cane she started walking when Mrs Farhat averted his gaze from his son and looked at the girl.

"Amrin beta kaha jaari ho?"
Holding her hand Mrs Farhat Stop Amrin. While Adnan looked both of them innocently.

"Aap log ko bhuk lagi hogi naa mai khana bana deti hu"
Amrin told with a beautiful smile on her face. While Adnan heart flutter looking at her smile. Every time she smile he felt happy. Content.

"Are nahi nahi beti tum zehmat mat karo"
Mrs Farhat didn't want to trouble her so she denied her. But Amrin shook her head immediately.

"Nahi aunty mana mat kariye mujhe acha lagega or waise bhi aap logo ke liye mai itna toh kar hi sakti hu na"
Amrin said with finality in her tone.

"Thik hai beti fir mai bhi tumhari madad karti hu....mana mat karna"
Both the ladies started walking ahead in the house leaving sulking Adnan behind. He was feeling left out.

"Mere layak kuch kaam hoga toh batana"
He said from behind and started roaming in the aangan while glaring his stomach for making him embarassed.

**

Mrs Farhat was shocked to see the house from inside because she didn't except that the blind girl can keep the house this much clean. The house was cosy with pleasent. Every things was settled on their respective place.
Beside the entrence of the house a wooden bed was placed with white with green and pink floral embroidery bedsheet. It was old style but it was looking elegant. A small window was there on the wall where bed was placed.

At the end of the house old style  kitchen was there. On which two burner Gas stove was placed. Inside the kitchen few utensils was placed. Beside it there was two wooden shelf was there. A small carpet was spread near the bed. The walls was painted with plain white colour but it was looking warm.

"Toh aunty batay kya khana pasand karengi aap?"

"Zaada pareshan hone ki zarurat nahi hai beta jo ghar mein maujood hai woh bana do"

"Biryani bana deti hu"
Amrin started to take out the chicken from the plastic which was kept in the corner of the kitchen. Today in the morning Aisha mother had came to give her chicken which she has kept for making briyani today.

They both get engrossed in their work while talking. Mostly Mrs Farhat was asking about her like how she clean her house or how she cooked with getting hurt and many more questions.
Only answer which Amrin can give is
'Mujhe aadat hai'

***
To be continue.....