paasbaan 10💕

*****"*""*

       *****"*""*

" Assalamualaikum reader , I Fiza Khan mother of a baby girl named Hiba. Let me tell you my story. By profession I was teacher in a village where I used to live. I was living my life happily but one day I was Raped not once twice thrice and I don't know many time until his desires died. He was the brother of head panchayat , so no one took action against him.

After two months I got to know that I was pregnant. When my parents came to know about it he told me to abort the baby but I didn't , it was my only hope to live my life. After suffering from labour pain I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Next day when that men came to know about my delivery he was coming In a hope that if it will be a boy he will take away from me because there is no waaris in their house. But before he came I ran away From there with help of nurse. One truck driver And his wife help me by giving me a lift and also gave me a small room to stay there. Leaving there for one and half month with my baby I was feeling peaceful. But my peace didn't last long because one day I saw that men was roaming near our area. After that I didn't saw him but yesterday he barg  in the door And came inside. He slap me and beat me because of running away.

Maine moka dekhtey hi waha se bhaagi , uske aadmi mera peeche the. I ran until I came here near this farm house. I got to know from the workers that here some politicians and buisness men party is going. So I already had a intuitive that some thing is not going to be good. So i asked for paper and pen from one worker and wrote this letter.

Please Just take care of my baby I didn't want to spread her away from me but I have to for her safety because every time I can't safe her they will kill her or take her away there in that village again surely. Give her all happiness which she deserves please , give her mother  love , father love or family love .I hope and pray toAllah that he will give all happiness to my Hiba to my daughter to my jaan my everything and your family.
Jazakallah khair.

Fiza Khan
Mother of Hiba. "

At the end of the letter there was many dry tear drops. Words were little jumble in the end because of trembling hands.

Hassan fold the paper neatly and kept in his pocket. He wipe the little tear drop which came from his eyes corner. He can't get emotional when his wife is crying silently hugging the baby Hiba closely in her embrace.
He wipe the tear from her face and shook his head left and right.
assan" suddenly she stopped crying and looked at her husband with panicked.

"What happen?"

"I think so we should go there and check what if she is there in the forest or we can help her right?"

"Yes you are right but we can't go there with baby Hiba  at this time , I will tell my men's to go there and check it"
Hanfaa nodded her head in approval, she wanted to safe fiza from those illiterate men's. She was feeling the pain of that mother , how hard it will be for her to keep her own daughter away from her. Thinking about those men she was feeling furious. How she want to punch that men who rape a girl and now he is behind his daughter to kill. She feel disgusted.