•7

*Ahistaa chal ayee - zindagiKuch karz chukane baaki haiKuch ke dard mitane baaki haKuch farz nibhane baaki hai*

Kuch karz chukane baaki hai
Kuch ke dard mitane baaki ha
Kuch farz nibhane baaki hai*

"acha bana hai khana"
Adnan Praised looking at Amrin for her cooking skills. The trio is sitting on the carpet which was placed near the bed for eating their lunch.  A beautiful black colour Dastarkhwan was spread on the carpet for lunch.

"Jazakallah"
She murmured looking down on her empty plate with a shy smile on her face. A blush crept on her porcelain pale skin.Never ever anyone has Praise her cooking skills. She liked it.

Adnan smile looking at her blush.

Mrs Farhat and Amrin started collecting the plates from  Dastarkhwan. Adnan too helped them putting the dirty utensils in the small wash basin.

**

Adnan was busy in his phone talking with his Assistant something related to his office work. He was roaming outside in the aangan wearing a grey t shirt and black leather jacket with dark blue Jeans.He had put Raybans on protecting his eyes from harsh sunlight. His hairs were falling on his forehead which he was pushing behind again and again with his free Hand.

He was too engrossed in his talk that he didn't even notice that too many girls even women's were drooling over him from outside of the aangan

He was too engrossed in his talk that he didn't even notice that too many girls even women's were drooling over him from outside of the aangan. And some from their terrace. For them he was no less then some model.

"Haaye yeh kitna pyaara hai"

"Pyaara nahi Handsome bol"

"Uske baal toh dekh Hudaaaa"

"Kitna gora chitta hai yaarr yeh"

Random comments were coming from girl's. They all were checking out him openly not caring the angry glares coming from other boys. All other men were getting jealous of him but they too were checking him out.