soul's• 1

A petite girl carefully halted her step and sigh

A petite girl carefully halted her step and sigh. She was now sitting opposite a mesmerizing view. She was again lost in her thoughts without any care in the world.  A smile stretch on her lips after feeling the nature. Wearing  a plain black kurti with full sleeves , pairing with a white  churidar. A black and brown shawl was covered her whole back and her head covered with her matching dupatta perfectly. Inhaling the khushboo after baarish she felt peace. The girl was indeed beautiful that anyone can fall for her.

' lekin aisi khubsurti ka kya faayda jab aapki asliyat jaante hai hi woh log aapko chodd de '

A perfect face with a captivating eyes , a fair milky white skin And a cute red nose. A charming and beautiful smile  an delicate plump natural  small lips.
Her cheeks was rosy red colour because of thand which make her look more gorgeous. Her golden brown thick hair reach till her hips which was always tied in a perfect braid and covered under her shawl.
Her Name is Amrin Khan.

"I am so proud of myself that I've been handling myself. The battles I am fighting , the moment when I gave assurance to myself that I don't need anyone in my beautiful life which Allah has given to me. I am so proud of myself that I always my wipe my tears with my hand and pat my back with my own palm. So I am biggest strength of myself "

Amrin said with a angelic smile to herself.  No one is there to listen her ,to give her support so she decided to give power and strength on her own. It's her daily routine to sat near the big stone at the time of sunse which is outside of her house.She love to feel this moment.

The village in which Amrin is living has a breathtaking view of the entire mountain range and adding to the sublime beauty of the village. The village is scattered with aged trees and an endless expanse of fields. When one is walking on the narrow dirt paths, there is an ocean of yellow leaves that crumble under travellers feet creating a perpetual song of rustling leaves that echoes throughout the entire landscape.

The village is free from any pollution , children's used to play in the river and women with their husbands work in the field for their livelihood.
The entire village is filled with the singing of birds and the trees provide sufficient shade for anyone who wants to just sit and observe the scenery in solitude.Most favourite place of that girl is sunflower field.

She loved to feel and inhale those soft petals against her palm and fragrance. The field was just near her house.

Living alone in a small wooden house,  it consists of one room and kitchen at the corner of house with attached washroom. How big or small her house is that doesn't matter. But she felt sukoon over here that's the most important thing.

And another thing was  attached to her heart was a beautiful place that is outside of her house.At the corner of her aangan there is some plant's which she has planted few months ago with much difficulty.