paasbaan 11💕

Zindagi me khatam hone jaisa kuch
Nahi hota....
Balki harr modh par zindagi aapka interzaar karti hai...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Happiness is a choice not a result. Nothing will make you happy until you choose to be happy. No person will make you happy unless you decide to be happy. Your happiness will not come to you. It can only come from you"

By Ralph Marston

Hanfaa read out loud from her book laying on the sofa  in her library.
Hassan had specially made and decorate this library specially for his  Hanfaa.

"Tch galat hai"
Hassan told her while adjusting the hairband from Hiba head. She was sitting on his lap and Hassan was sitting beside Hanfaa.

"Aap  Ralph Marston ki line ko galat keh rahe hai?"
Hanfaa asked her husband raising her eyebrows in question.

"Ji nahi Begum unki baat ko mai galat nahi keh Raha hu"

"Toh fir ?"

" According to him  ' no person will make you happy '   but in my case two persons make me happy everyday  everytime and everysecond"
He told with a genuine smile looking at his wife and little Hiba.

Hanfaa understood what he is saying , but also she want to heard her and Hiba name so she asked him.

"Or woh do person kon hai?"
Wiggling her eyebrows she asked.

"Mai nahi bataunga aapko pata hai"

"Aree nahi pata aap batay"
She whined making him laugh. But he shook his head while putting Hiba on the other side who was still giggling looking both of them.

 But he shook his head while putting Hiba on the other side who was still giggling looking both of them

"You know na but"

"You will not tell me?"
She asked him in final tone.

"No"

"Ok then"
And the next moment she was tickling him on his stomach. He was laughing loudly which also make little Hiba giggle. Hassan was very ticklish person she got to know from last four months.

"Ok Ok stop mai batata hu"
He told hanfaa while grabbing her wrist to stop her for tickling him.

"Haa toh chaliye batay"

"You and Hiba make my life blissful"
He told while kissing Hiba and Hanfaa forehead. In return hanfaa kissed him on his cheeks lovingly.
They both are now comfortable with kisses either it is lip kiss or normal.
But they didn't consummate their marriage still. And Hassan didn't mind it. Hassan started to feel for and Same goes to hanfaa.