• 2

•••••

"Are..you blind?"

Adnan couldn't believe that the beauty standing near him is blind. He didn't felt good for her. Pitiness came in his heart for innocent girl.Amrin hesitantly nodded her head in approval.

"I am sorry for troubling you mai jaata hu"

He didn't want to trouble the girl more so he decided in his heart to leave the place and take a nap in his car only.

"Ruk..iye"

"Aapko aangan me charpai dikh rahi hogi..waha ruk sakte hai aap or peeche ghussl khanaa ( washroom) hai"

Adnan was engaged in glancing her that he didn't listen what she said.
Her soft features with glossy skin and dainty nose were so captivating. Her actions showed him that how scared she was looking. She was decent and different.

"Huh chale gaye aap?"
Amrin question when she didn't heard anything.

"Uhmm no and thank you mai manage kar lunga yaha se aap andar chale jaaye"

Amrin nodded her head and turn to leave. Taking calculative and careful steps she started walking with cane in her hand. Once she was inside she rotate to closed the wooden door.

All the while Adnan eyes were on her.
He was looking at her actions. After she locked the door Adnan sigh.

Mujhe aise ghurna nahi chahiye...yeh moke ka fayda uthana hua...bad Adnaan.

His inner sense mocked him , and he approved with that. Shooking his head he walk near the charpaai which is placed near the end of aangan. There was a matka (pot) and steel glass was kept on the top of matka near the charpaai which was half filled with the water.

Adnan sat on the chaarpai which seems to be uncomfortable for him. Managing it he filled the steel glass with water and drank in one go.

He lay on charpaai not so comfortably because of his body. He was well built men with perfect abs. Comparing to it was very small for someone like him. But adjusting on it he slept after an hour but not before thinking about the beauty which was standing few minutes ago.

It was four at night. Adnan was again and again scratching his arms and neck. His skin got red. Mosquitoes were full on mission today to suck his blood. Few minutes later he got up with irritation and all nind was gone from his eyes.

Adnan sigh and roam his eyes all over the place. One or two street lights were on. A big rounded moon was giving another level of beauty to sky with shining and sparkling star's.
He didn't sleep after that. It was now time for sunrise he got excited to see it.

There can be nothing more pleasant to the senses than the sunriseAt this time, nature is at its best

At this time, nature is at its best. The golden rays of the sun give a bright colour to the clouds and meadows, mountains and valleys.It is a rare joy to be awaken at sunrise.The bird's were chirping and the men and women's were coming out of Their huts.

He didn't know when he slept again after watching the sunset, but he woke up with a shriek when something hit his on stomach

He didn't know when he slept again after watching the sunset, but he woke up with a shriek when something hit his on stomach. He groaned while clutching his stomach.

"What the hell"
He shouted and stood up. Rubbing his eyes he look at the person who hit him on the stomach. Wearing a dark pink frock with white churidaar. Her dupatta was sitting on her head proudly. Seems like she has just came here after taking bath. Amrin was looking so delicate and elegant that he forgot that he was shouting few seconds ago.

"Maaf kariye"Amrin flinch on her place when shouted

"Maaf kariye"
Amrin flinch on her place when shouted. She was checking the chaarpai whether the person is there or not with the cane and unknowingly she hit him with that cane.She wanted to send that men away from here because anyone could see him now in the morning.

"No I am sorry actually mai zaada hi Tezz bol diya"
Getting out of his trance he told her.

"Ab aap yaha se jaay"
Saying this she turned around and started walking. She is very habitual of this house that she can walk here without her cane. In past , Amrin used to count the step if she want to go near the kitchen or bathroom. Like this she had memorize everything if ,she has to move out in aangan she has to take fifteen steps to reach near the door.

' sath aath nau da--'
(Seven eight nine te-')

Counting the steps she was moving ahead but halted her steps when she heard the men's voice again.

Ye aadmi ki pareshani kya hai jaate kyu nahi yaha se

"Aap yaha se ab tak gaye nahi"
She asked with a groan but didn't turn around.

"Woh aapka naam kya hai"
Adnan didn't have any reason to stay here so he was going out of the house after picking up his leather jacket.
But without thinking any thing he aksed her name. Even he didn't know why he asked.

"Aapki pareshani kya hai huh yaha se jaate kyu nahi..maine raat me yaha rukne kya de diya aap to sarr par hi chadd gaye"

"Ok Ok fine mat bataiye naam I am going"
He was amused after her outburst. Her whole face got red and that little red nose were flaring. So he decided not to trouble the girl anymore.

Adnan was opening his car door when he heard a loud voice of little girl.Turning back he saw a girl was running near the house with a big smile on her face.

"Amrin baaji"
Aisha shouted her name so loudly that he heard the name.

Amrin

Amrin

Khubsurat naam

Glancing last time Amrin , Adnan left the village with a small smile.

•••••••
Assalamualaikum
Reader's.
Give your views on comment and do like it.
️💛