•10

Every one has a special person In their whether their parents friends or anyone who is different from everyone else

Every one has a special person In their whether their parents friends or anyone who is different from everyone else. Who cares about us. Doesn't use our feelings or play with them. They want nothing but the best for us. AND WE SHOULD HOLD ON THAT PERSON's.Because quantity does not matter when you have quality in life.

And that person is MRS FARHAT AND ADNAN in Amrin life.

Two months.
In these two months Amrin share a special or more than that bond with Both of them unexpectedly. And same goes with Mrs Farhat and Adnan. They both make her happy, they encourage her whenever she feel low,
They make her smile and giggle everytime they talk with her. She felt delight while talking to them over the mobile. Mrs Farhat and Adnan talk with Amrin evey night after their dinner. Sometimes Adnan called her in mid-day to ensure that she is safe.
He sometime felt insecure for and got worried for her. What someone is hurting her trying to force her? But he knew if anything like this happen She will immediately tell them because she trust them so much and she didn't hide anything from them now. That much they share the bonding.

They entered her life UNEXPECTEDLY.
But she is so grateful to Allah that she thanked allah for sending two beautiful soul in her life.

Adnan.

"Yes mama coming"
I shouted so that Mamma can hear me from the kitchen. I sigh and stretch my arms above my head. From last two weeks I was in Swat for my new project. Today In the afternoon I came back from there completing my work.
Also I didn't talk with Amrin from last two weeks and I am getting restless now.

"Adnan she picked the call come beta"
Mrs Farhat yelled form downstairs while saying her salam to Amrin.
A smile spread on my face hearing her name. All tiredness vanish from my body and new found energy got into me. I hurriedly wore my trousers and black t-shirt while running and throw my suit in the laundry bascket.

In these month's she changed. She is coming out of her comfort zone. She talk with me and Mamma freely without any hesitation. We Both become a good friend or to say A best friend of mine. I never have a best friend. She is the first. I crake lame jokes just to hear her carefree laugh.
Only I talked with her mostly and she just listen to me. I always insist her to say something about her but only her reply came is 'mere paas batane ke liye kuch hai hi nahi Adnan' I sense the sadness in her voice but I Know how to cheer up my friend.

But something different is growing inside me , A new feeling which I never felt. She is the person with I had a immediate connection the moment I met her. And that connection is so strong that I am drawning in it and I never experienced it before. And this connection  is developing second by second.  My heart is attaching with her slowly and steadily. And I don't want to screw up what we have now.

"Assalamualaikum kaisi ho?"
I settled on the sofa beside Mamma. She was cutting the apple slice and the Mobile was on speaker. I greeted her with a genuine smile on my face.