epilogue❤️❤️

Love isn't a perfect word , it is not a story book where everything be perfect. But two soul's can definitely make it perfect by overcoming of the obstacles , facing ups and downs together , fighting to be together , holding each other's hand and never letting it go ever. Love is realising that every day , minutes and seconds it was worth it because you did it together.

And this happen with our Hanfaa and Hassan. They both were having misunderstandings regarding each other's which was long gone when they decided to communicate with each other. And absolutely communication is the best key for a success and a healthy relationship.

It's been four year's after their marriage. Yes they also face some problems and errors in the relationship but they both try to solve smoothly.

Hassan is the minister of the state and doing his work with honestly. On the other hand , Hanfaa was now a one of the best cardiac in the city and doing her work with a genuine passion.

Our little Hiba is now a big girl. She is now four year's old with a beautiful face. Her big brownish doe eyes were the most beautiful one which attracts everyone.

"Kya hogaya humari jaan ko"
Hanfaa asked Hiba who was laying on the bed upside down. Her face was hidden under the pillows.

"Baba told me that he will be coming in one hour but see it's been three hour's ammii"
Hanfaa shook her head and chuckle lightly on her antics. She behave always like this whenever Hassan got late at night. Hassan barely got anytime to spend his daytime with his family , but he can't do anything because of the responsibilities.

"Assalamualaikum everyone"
Hassan enter in the room with a tired face. But a smile stretch on his lips after seeing his family. Hiba immediately squeal on her place after hearing his voice. She jumped from the bed and ran near him.

"Walaikumasalam Baba"
Hassan kissed her forehead and took her in his arms. Hanfaa also came near and hugged him from side. Hassan kissed her hair and inhale her smell which make him relaxed after coming from a tiring day.

 Hassan kissed her hair and inhale her smell which make him relaxed after coming from a tiring day

"Baba"
A boyish voice came from behind which make all of the looked back at the door.

"Mera beta idhar aa jao"
Hassan kneel down with Hiba in his arms still. He forward his hand for took his three year's old son Yusuf in his embrace.

"Ha ha hume toh koi puchta hi nahi hai baba ke aane ke baad warna din bhar humare pallu se latke rehte hai"
Hanfaa glared both kids and walk near the baby cot where her twins were there. They were three months old now.

"Haaww abhi toh aap dono ko sulay the"
She heard a giggle from behind. She look back at the trio on the bed. Glaring them she turn and looked at
Little namra and ashar.

On the other hand , Hassan was sitting on the bed with Hiba and Yusuf. They both were blabbering about something which he wasn't understanding anything.