•8

Itefaaq apni jagahKhush kismati apni jagahKhud banata haiInsaan apni jagah

Itefaaq apni jagah
Khush kismati apni jagah
Khud banata hai
Insaan apni jagah
.....

Not edited.

At Night

The bright sunlight was gone long ago.
The sun cast down for taking rest and the Crescent Moon appeared in the night sky. The blanket of star's spread all over the dark clouds.   Cold Breeze were waving around the Village.
Only the audible voice of insects were coming.

The darkness surrounded the village.
It was looking terrified and frightened at the same time.

Coming to the near Amrin house , it was all death silent. The two little  lamps were hanging outside the door.
The door was closed and two people were sleeping inside the house peacefully on the bed. While the other was outside on the chaarpai sleeping carelessly on it. The Mosquito net was tied on the charpaai tightly.

Adnan had made a big fuss about sleeping outside of the house. He remember how last time the mosquitos were on mission to suck his blood and didn't let him sleep peacefully.

"Yeh lijiye isse bahar chaarpai par baandhle ache se fir koi machar nahi kaatenge"

Amrin was silently listen to the conversation with a smile. He was whining like a child and complaining to his mother about mosquitoes. So she silently remove the mosquito net inside the bed and gave it to him with a grin on her face. After Aisha parents has left Amrin spend her whole day by roaming outside with Mrs Farhat and Adnan. And then cooking with his mother. They have quite good time and Amrin felt light hearted. She didn't how many times she chuckled and giggle on Mrs Farhat jokes. She also talked with Adnan freely this time as she wasn't feeling uncomfortable. Adnan also engaged her with normal conversation. All the while his eyes weren't leaving hers.

Every time when he lost in her Mrs Farhat will click her fingers infront of his eyes and he will snapped out if his gawking. While Mrs Farhat smirked and Adnan blushed.