Chapter Two

After docking at Tortuga, the crew made their way to the faithful bride tavern to meet a 'business partner' as Jack had put it. The whole group came to a stop when two Women walked up to Jack. One with curly red hair who jack had referred to as Scarlet and a blond who was referred to a Giselle. Jack Greeted the duo with a smile but they were not falling for the smile this time around. Scarlet stepped up first and slapped Jack, hard. Jack mumbled a "i'm not sure i deserved that" before bringing his head back up only to be met with another slap, this one from Giselle and he once again mumbled "i might have deserved that." Jamie snickered quietly at his comments.

The group finally arrived at the Tavern and Jack turned to Jamie.
"Go do whatever you want, just don't do what I would do. Oh! And, keep a low profile." He instructed. Jamie raised an eyebrow and frowned.
"I'm not stupid enough to do what you would do, I'll be fine. I'll catch up with you later." She replied then saluted and promptly walked away.

Jamie's P.O.V

As I aimlessly wandered around the tables after grabbing myself a bottle of Whiskey, I noticed an empty table at the back corner of the tavern. If I sat there, I would be able to see the entire tavern. I swiftly made my way towards the table keeping my head low so not to attract attention and promptly took a seat, only looking up when I had done so to notice that I had sat at an occupied place.
"Apologies, didn't realise this place was occupied." I said hastily getting to my feet.
"Wait! Its fine, I was getting lonely anyway" The occupant exclaimed.
"Oh. I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay a while." I replied cautiously sinking back down into my seat. That was when I had a chance to get a good glimpse of her. She was pretty stunning to be sitting in a dirty tavern filled with pirates. Her hair was the colour of raven feathers and swept onto her right shoulder, an eye-patch covered her left eye, exposing a brilliant sky blue iris on her right eye. On top of her black locks was perched a burgundy feather boa hat with a black feather stuck through the hat band. Her cheeks were sunburned and dusted with freckles, her eyelids were lightly covered with rouge and her lips were meticulously painted the same shade. Her lips were also pierced down the centre of her bottom lip. She was wearing a red coat made of pressed wool which was gilded with gold embroidery, underneath that she was wearing a puffy creme blouse and tight black trousers which came down to mid leg, leaving her peachy skin exposed between the trousers and a pair of black leather healed boots with velvet red laces. I raised my eyebrows. She smirked and swept her hair from her shoulder.
"Like what you see?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow. Heat flared in my cheeks. I tried to keep my face as blank as possible.
"I see nothing but a beautiful woman in a scruffy bar full of pirates and strange men" I replied.
"Hmm" she hummed and tilted her chin.
"So do I." She replied and winked so fast that I almost didn't catch it. She quickly looked down at the glass of Rosè she was nursing. We were silent for a few more moments as we both took a drink.
"What's your name lass?" I asked. She smirked.
"CJ" she said simply.
"You?" She questioned.
"Jamie" I replied in the same tone.
"Whats your business here CJ?" I asked suspiciously. She smirked again.
"Well, I've been trying to get an audience with Jack Sparrow but its proven difficult until now" she replied glancing over at where Jack was chatting up some women at the bar.
"Captain. Captain Jack Sparrow. " I corrected. She chuckled.
"That's the one" she replied.
"I can make that happen" I offered, figuring that she was said 'business partner' he had spoken of.
"That would be nice" she replied.
"C'mon then!" I exclaimed and dragged her to her feet. She grabbed the glass of Rosè before I dragged her by the wrist to where Jack was standing.
"Jack!" I yelled to get his attention. He turned towards me then his eyes widened in surprise, then took off his hat.
"Captain Jessica Hook. I was just looking for you." He said. I opened my mouth in shock and she gave me a side-eyed smirk.
"That's what CJ stands for."