Chapter Three

"Captain Jessica Hook. I was just looking for you." He said. I opened my mouth in shock and she gave me a side-eyed smirk.
"That's what CJ stands for."

"Your having a laugh right? Ya have business with Hooks Daughter and ya didn't tell me!?" I shrieked looking at my father who nodded. "So?" He asked perplexed "doesn't matter." I mumble going back to my whisky that still sat at the table and i sat back into my chair, slouched with one leg lazily slung over the other looking down into the bottle. "Are you ok miss? You seemed to have quite the stir with Captain Jack Sparrow over there." A male voice says seemingly sat in front of her. "And what would the likes of my happenings matter to ya, mate?" I question, frustrated. "Well, not many women argue about talking to such a man." The male says causing me to look up. In front of me sat a blond with bright blue eyes. "Yeah, maybe i don't swing that way kid. Whats ya name lad. Quite the handsome fellow to be among all these drunken pirates and scruffy men." I ask placing my bottle on the table and sitting up with one leg still swung over. "My names Caspian Kain. Now yours luv?" The blond, Caspian, says "ok one, don't call me luv. 2, Jamie." I say, not giving away my last name. "Last name? Or are you scared of consequences?" Caspian taunts. "I'm not scared of consequences. I'm not scared of a lot. Just not very trusting and currently, you have given me no reason to trust you." I hiss, pissed that he presumes i'm scared of being Jacks daughter. "I've also not given you a reason not to trust me." He points out. "Look, i got things to do. Ya need something, try finding me." I say standing up and taking my bottle with me as i walk towards dad and CJ.

"So, hows business coming along?" I ask, standing beside CJ. "Say hello to the newest member of the crew, luv." Dad says. "Ill be on the ship. Later, Dad." I say before looking to CJ and winking at her and then wandering out of the bar.

I was about to step onto the dock when suddenly, i got a slap upside the back of my head. "Oi what was that for!" I hiss, spinning around on my heels to see Caspian. "Ya following me or som'thin'?" I growl "who knew you were in cahoots with Captain Jack Sparrow AND Captain Jessica Hook." Caspian said. "What do ya expect Lad. Shes one of tha crew!" Gibbs' voice cheers from behind me. "Oh really?" Caspian says with a smirk. "So?" I ask. Why would it matter who i'm in cahoots with? "I want an audience with Mr Sparrow." Caspian demands. "Not a chance mate. That's not my area of management. Bring it up with him yourself." I say. "Is this lad givin' ya trouble lass?" I hear dads voice from behind Caspian and i roll my eyes. "Hes after an audience with you but decided to follow me." I mutter "sorry mate. I've had my fill of audiences tonight." Dad says walking past Caspian. "Oh yeah, leave my daughter alone will ya?" Dad adds as me him and CJ walk to the pearl. Once aboard the pearl, dad ordered everyone to bed. "Oh and by the way, Jamie. CJ's position is your choice" Dad says walking to the cabin door. "i want her as my first mate" i say and receive a nod before lying in my bed. I didn't bother to change. My thoughts drifting to my beautiful new first mate and the many silly but wonderful or serious adventures we could have in the future. "I suppose not all treasure is sliver and gold." I mutter to myself remembering the line my father had once said to William and twisting a silver banded ring on my finger that had emeralds in it.