Chapter Nine

Just a note, this chapter is sort of out of character Jack so don't get pissy with me
Jacks PoV
I was stood at the helm of the Black Pearl making sure we stay on course and don't lose the Dauntless despite us being in the air. The Dauntless was at the Starboard(right) side of the Pearl and it had Turner, Swann, Jamie and Jessica on it. I look to my right and see William and Elizabeth clutching the rope of the Mast while Jessica had Jamie by the waist and suddenly Jessica spins the wheel in a full 360° turn and back and then clutches it tight when suddenly, the Dauntless did a 360° turn. The whole of my crew were gawking at the ship with wide eyes. "WHAT ON EARTH MADE YOU TWO THINK THAT WAS A SMART IDEA!" I hear Gibbs shout over to Jamie and Jessica and i could see Williams face pale as he finally gained his balance again. "Jamie, no!" Jessica says as Jamie runs to the taffrail and jumps on it before grabbing a rope and swinging over to the Pearl and landing but only just "JAMIE YOU'RE INSANE!" Jessica yelled over "Jamie-Lee Sparrow." I growl from behind her and she turns to look at me with a nervous smile. "Hey dad!" She nervously giggled. "Captains quarter. Now." I demand and Jamie doesn't protest. "Gibbs. Man the ship!" I say as i follow Jamie to my quarters. She opened the door and walked through it and i followed and closed it. "Do you know how stupid and dangerous that was! You could have fallen! Then what would we have done! We wouldn't be able to save you! You would have died on impact with the water!" I exclaim, worry was evident in my voice. Jamie had never done anything like that in her life and i truly was terrified for her safety. "Dad I'm sorry, i-i di-" She stuttered her head hanging "you didn't think! That's the kind of think that gets you killed, Jamie!" I press. "I-I'm sorry!" She whimpered, guilt laced her voice. "Just don't do it again" i warn, pulling her into my arms, her head resting on my chest as i placed a kiss to the top of her head. "So what did you think to our stunt with the Dauntless." Jamie asks, lifting her head from my chest and pulling away from the hug. "I think it was incredibly stupid. Show me how." I smile and she nods and grabs my hand, now smiling and drags me to the helm. "Gibbs. Have the crew move everything below deck. And stay down there if they don't like spinning. If they wanna spin, get up here and hold on tight." Jamie says and 10 minutes later only a few of the crew had resurfaced from under the deck. "Hold on tight everyone!" Jamie announces and nod to me to spin the wheel so i do and the Pearl follows and does a full barrel roll.

*skip to Neverland*
No PoV

Carefully, the Dauntless and the Black Pearl dock at the side of the island and Jessica smiles. Jamie lent against the taffrail of the Dauntless with a wondrous look in her eyes and a smile on her face. Carefully, Jessica approaches Jamie "So. What do you think?" She enquirers nervously. Jamie looked at her, speechless. "Its gorgeous." But not as gorgeous as you. Jamie wanted to add but thought better of it as she looked into Jessica's mismatched eyes that had a twinkle of happiness in them. "Well! What are we waiting for! Let's go!" Jessica exclaims, gently grasping Jamie wrist and dragging her from the Dauntless, followed by William and Elizabeth and met up with the crew of the Black Pearl and greeted each other. "So. Other than the Stunt that nearly got you killed, how was the trip?" Gibbs asked, walking over to Jamie to make sure she was ok. "Well, i got an earful off dad then, when i went back to the Dauntless, i got a sort of ear full from Jess." Jamie shrugs. "So you should 'ave!" Gibbs says. "Hey, Gibbs. can we talk. Privately?" Jamie asks quietly and slightly nervously. "Aye, I suppose." Gibbs agrees, Confused. Once he had agreed, Jamie led him to a small palm tree on the end of the shore and sat under it with Gibbs next to her.

"So, Lass. Whats bugging ya?" Gibbs enquires "its stupid." Jamie mutters in replies, nerves hitting her like a cannon ball. "Its obviously worrying ya, so tell me. Get it off ya chest." Gibbs says, "I think im in love..." Jamie admits, trailing off slightly. "Thats wonderful! Whos the lucky Lad? Or is it that Lass, Jessica?" Gibbs questions further. "Its CJ" jamie mutters nervously, hoping Gibbs didnt hate her. It was quite the contrarary actually, Gibbs kind of sor this coming. Most of the crew wouldnt have noticed but while ever CJ was around, Jamies deminer had changed. Normally, she would be like her father and very emotionally detatched from people but upon CJs arrival, Jamie had become softer and had seemed to get slightly more emotionally attached to people but only certain people. How Jack hadnt noticed was beyond Gibbs. "Well, Im proud of ya lass! Not many people would be open about this kind of thing. We all will love you the same." Gibbs replies, offering any form if comfort he could. "Its not the crews reaction im scared about..." Jamie says, looking at Gibbs for the first time since the conversation had started. "You're scared of what Jack will think." Gibbs guesses and Jamis nods "somt worry bout it. Im 99.9% sure he will be happy for you." Gibbs once again offers his comforts. "Thanks Gibbs. Honstly." Jamie smiles, still slightly nervous. "You know Jamie, She brings out a different side of you. One i havent seen since befor the incident." Gibbs explains. "Maybe ill learn to trust again." Jamie shruggs standing and offering her hand to gibbs to help him up which he took and then the two dusted their trouses and boits of sand and made their way to the pearl where Jack, Will and Elizabeth were still stood with the crew but no CJ.