𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐍𝐄

TITLE: the poetINSPIRATION: a childish girl named cupid

TITLE: the poet
INSPIRATION: a childish girl named cupid

L/N Y/N SMILES AS she clicks on the 'send' button on her computer before closing her laptop

L/N Y/N SMILES AS she clicks on the 'send' button on her computer before closing her laptop. she stretches her arms upward fingers interlaced and hearing a small crack from her back. turning her head to the clock, she noticed it was about time to head over to school.

school wasn't that far from her house, in fact it was only a three minute walk, the only ironic thing is that she was always late for classes but somehow find her way to not get caught.

"man, i could really use a cookie around now." y/n groaned while slipping on an slightly oversized neon green hoodie over her school uniform. people found colour ugly but it was her favourite. "maybe a chocolate chip one with a cold glass of milk?" she said with wide eyes and face showing realisation as if a light bulb lit up on top of her head.

she crouched down to get her school bag that laid messily on floor beside her desk. the h/c haired girl skipped happily out of her room and to the door.

she sat down on the stair in front of the door and her right hand grabbed her shoes that were on the shoe rack beside her. she slipped on the shoes and tied the laces up will humming a tune.

she stood up, slung the bag over her shoulder, opened the door and then stepped out while her other hand went to get the key from her pocket.

her parents leave the house before her so she usually has the lock up the door and make sure all the lights are closed.

y/n walked to school casually as if she wasn't already ten minutes late for the morning assembly every monday.

the relaxed look on her face was quickly graced with eyes filled with mischief as she saw a man in front of her with his wallet peeking out from his back pocket.

a mischievous grin was displayed on her face as she eyes the wallet in front of her. she speeded up her pace and before they passed by one another she stretched her arms up and yawned acting tired, when she placed her still stretched arms down she slyly grabbed the wallet and slid it into her hoodie's sleeve.