STANZA #3

i use to think in losing thingsi'd lose part of me toothat slowly i'd become someonemy heart no longer knew

i'd lose part of me too
that slowly i'd become someone
my heart no longer knew

"DID YOU HEAR THE MIYA TWINS ARE FIGHTING?" were the first words y/n heard as she walked along the hallway with her hair slightly messy because she just woke up from the nap she usually takes during club period since she doesn't attend her's regul...

"DID YOU HEAR THE MIYA TWINS ARE FIGHTING?" were the first words y/n heard as she walked along the hallway with her hair slightly messy because she just woke up from the nap she usually takes during club period since she doesn't attend her's regularly.

at first the statement didn't fully process in her head and she just brushed it off with a yawn but once it did, oh boy did she start running to the gym as if it was the last thing she'll ever do. once she got there she noticed the crowd of people by the entrance but by the sounds of it, the fight had already ended.

"excuse me, but what happened?" y/n asked tapping the girl in front of her who was holding her phone horizontally so she might've taken a video of what happened.

the girl looked over her shoulder and turned around to answer her. "oh! i don't know how it happened but when i arrived osamu kicked atsumu in the face like bam! and then they started punching each other like wam! osamu was cursing like bleep bleep!" she explained with matching hand movements and sound effects. "i wasn't able to take a clear video because too people were blocking the way." she added shyly rubbing the back of her neck.

"that's fine! but are any of them injured?" she asked slightly worried because who wouldn't be if they heard their friends fought.

"omg yeah! their faces were like beaten and there was blood and scratches but they looked pretty hot."  the girl stared with so shame. "they're in the clinic right now but they didn't look too badly injured, kita-senpai stoped them before they hurt each other any further."

y/n was about to say something to compliment kita and the call the twins stupid or something but she was interrupted by the sound of bell ringing meaning school hours are over now.

"oh that's the bell! i'll get going now, it was nice talking to you.." the girl smiled while hinting the other to say her name so they could have a proper introduction.

"l/n y/n! what about you?"

"oh you're l/n?!" the girl said with a shocked face and y/n couldn't tell if that was a good thing or not. izumi did tell her she was well known, but she didn't exactly know what she was well known for but she didn't mind.