STANZA #5

and her heart had looked much further, then her eyes had ever seen, she'd walked on words to places, her two feet had never been,

then her eyes had ever seen,
she'd walked on words to places,
her two feet had never been,

and her heart had looked much further, then her eyes had ever seen, she'd walked on words to places, her two feet had never been,

"I'M SO SORRY." the coach said apologised and everyone began to crowd the unconscious girl. y/n looked around to see all eyes were on her best friend. he handed her some tissue that she twisted then placed up her nose trying to halt the bleeding.

"you should be." she replied to coach in a playful manner even though she tried to make it sound threatening. she tried to pick up the girl but ended up failing due to her weak arm strength. "this is hard, can one of you guys carry her to the clinic?" she asked with an awkward chuckle at the end.

"'samu ya do it, yer the one hit her with the ball!" atsumu said looking his twin who seemed to be unfazed by the whole situation. osamu looked at kita as if he's asking if he should be the one who should do it and their team captain responded with a nod.

"fine." he replied walking towards the unconscious izumi and crouched down then picked her up bridal style. with that, he started to walk out of the gymnasium carrying izumi in his arms and y/n followed behind.

"l/n right?" osamu asked still looking forward with a bored tone unlike y/n who turned her head to side to face him with a mischievous grin.

"yup! i saw you yesterday at the convenience store with your brother." she smiled remembering their five second encounter after school. izumi didn't notice the twins since her back was facing them.

"yeah." he answered blandly.

"we're classmates but we never gotten a chance to talk to each other, i think this is the first time i get to speak to you." she said with a small smile slipping her hands into her hoodie's front pocket. "isn't it pretty funky?" she added with a chuckle at the end.

"hmm." he hummed in response. of course he knew they were classmates, how could one not notice a girl who wears hoodie with the same neon colours as the itachiyama uniform on the regular.

her smile dropped at his bland responses but she was determined to continue the conversation. "the girl you hit is izumi by the way." she smiled pointing to girl he was carrying. "also aren't you tired? you had matches and you still have to practice after." she asked curiously before yawning and covering her mouth. "man i get tired just thinking about it."