STANZA #2

and although it gave my blistersand my fingers would all achei always thought holding onwas worth the pain it takes

and my fingers would all ache
i always thought holding on
was worth the pain it takes

"WHY'D YA DECIDE TO BE CUPID?" miya osamu asked while he and y/n sat beside each other on the bench outside the cafeteria

"WHY'D YA DECIDE TO BE CUPID?" miya osamu asked while he and y/n sat beside each other on the bench outside the cafeteria. atsumu and suna couldn't join them because suna wanted to rest since they just got their ticket to nationals yesterday. atsumu on the other hand was bring a brat pouting and saying 'why are you hanging out with me? just hang out with 'samu' so she did.

she placed on a thinking face even though she already knew what to answer. "i actually don't know!" she smiled at him while the half-truth slipped out of her mouth easily like it was nothing. "i just kinda decided to start a website and boom! now i'm cupid." she elaborated further even though that answer didn't even scratch the surface of the real truth.

osamu had a feeling she was holding back an answer but then again in his perspective, she didn't seem like the type of the person to lie when it came to stuff other than stealing. "that wasn't the answer i was hoping for, but okay." he shrugged stuffing his mouth with food.

"oh be prepared, i had like ten people ask to write a poem about ya yesterday after your match." she warned him seeing how many people requested her to write a poem for him since they won the ticket to nationals again. "ya might be getting them later or tomorrow."

"thanks for the heads up." he thanked playing with his chopsticks. "but ya must've written a lot for tsumu huh?" he asked considering atsumu has always been the more popular one compared to him. atsumu was and is always people's first choice.

"don't get me started." y/n groaned leaning backwards and tilting her head upward. "i've written about every possible thing about that stupid prideful handsome volleyball star." she explained as she's now experienced atsumu for herself but still can't seem to write anything new about him. "but ya know, the only person who asked me to write a non romantic poem was yer volleyball captain." she remembered while her dialect started to slip.

osamu only nodded in response while he chewed on his food.

"he asked me to write for all of ya guys and that was a struggle i'll never forget." she said remembering when kita asked her to write an encouraging poem for everyone but because she didn't know them and who was on the team, it was struggle for her. "i think it was for the beginning of the year."

"oh yeah, i remember." he said as a memory clicked in his mind when they they had their first training as club and everyone received poems from an unknown sender.

"by the way i'm interested." she said out of nowhere while picking up a tamago with her chopsticks. "what's your love life like? i mean you and atsumu have the whole student body wrapped around your finger." she asked curiously because does have the looks and personality so it's not impossible that he has dated someone before. "you must've dated someone before."

"I havent dated anyone but i did have a big crush on someone before." he said nonchalantly even though saying that sentence did give him multiple flashbacks, both good and bad.

"really how did that end?" she asked with wide eyes invested into where this conversation was going.

"i'm single right now, take a guess." he asked sarcastically with a playful smirk.

"nice one!" she bursted out laughing after hearing the way he answered her question. "next time you have a crush you can always ask me for help!" y/n said confidently pointing her thumb at herself.

"what about ya? ya must've had a great love life if yer helping others with there's."

"i dated someone before in middle school." she said while putting a thinking face on even if she wasn't thinking before her lips formed a light small smile. "but he's somewhere very far right now so it wasn't going to work out."

"wow there was someone willin' to date ya."

"hey! i'm not as bad as i look."

"ya look like a glow stick, and that's pretty bad."

"i hope you step on lego."

"is that the best insult you've got? that's so lame." he asked raising a brow and putting his last onigiri in his mouth before turning his head to face her. "what are you doing?" he questioned seeing her making a weird facial expression.

"i'm manifesting that you choke on your next onigiri."

"good luck with that."

Q: how can she write poetic stuff after she's experienced that?

A: well middle school y/n was quite a good student and had over average grades for literature, yuma was actually the one who got her hooked on poetry. since she didn't know how to express herself back then, yuma suggested she writes down how she's feeling but if she didn't want them to know what she was feeling she could just make it a metaphor or like those deep poems.

after yuma's death she began writing so much in order to cope with his death as she's still not completely over it yet. the reason the cvpidcvlture website was made, was that y/n wanted to help couples get together and hopefully have a happy ending which she wasn't able to experience.

 the reason the cvpidcvlture website was made, was that y/n wanted to help couples get together and hopefully have a happy ending which she wasn't able to experience