STANZA #6

but if she hoped to leave us ink-stained, she should know she did succeed, for even know we all still looked for her, In every book, we read

she should know she did succeed,
for even know we all still looked for her,
In every book, we read.

but if she hoped to leave us ink-stained, she should know she did succeed, for even know we all still looked for her, In every book, we read

Y/N ENTERED THE CLINIC after her short trip the bathroom but once she got there she noticed that the bed that izumi laid in was empty. "where is she? did she pull a mama mary and ascend both body and soul?" she began to panic.

she started to think of things that could've happened but when she approached the bed closer she noticed the twins standing by it. "miya-sans! have you seen zumi?"

"she just left." osamu answered with the same dull voice. "she was looking for ya too." he added trying to reassure her seeing the panic in her face but the his tone remained the same.

"i knew i should've went to bathroom earlier." y/n sighed in defeat. while waiting for izumi to wake up she needed to go to the bathroom but she thought that she might wake up soon so she stayed, but the moment she finally decides to go she wakes up.

her thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of someone snorting. she lifted her head up and saw miya atsumu trying to hold his laughter. "i don't think we've properly met before." she smiled a smile that most people wouldn't trust. "i'm l/n y/n!"

atsumu gave osamu a knowing look remembering their conversation on the way to the clinic. "nice to meet you l/n-chan!" he turned his attention back to the girl with the neon hoodie.

"nice to meet you too miya-san!"

━━

THE THREE SOMEHOW ended up walking together home with osamu feeling a third wheel while atsumu and y/n end up talking about whatever random shit they came up with. he wasn't really interested in their conversations because he didn't have a common interest with y/n that he knew of so it was hard to join the conversation.

"would you fuck a demon?" atsumu asked with a curious tone after they finished their topic about the lights in the fridge. "because i would."

"who wouldn't want to fuck a demon?" y/n smiled brightly while she stood beside atsumu with osamu being a few steps behind them. "imagine you and your friends arriving at the gates of hell and they're crying scared to death and you just walk into the arms of the demon you just fucked, legendary!"

"and then you get your ticket to meet satan. you fuck satan then boom! you now rule the underworld!" atsumu said adding on the chaotic energy that surrounded them. "we are such big brains, 'samu can't relate." he turned his head to glance at his twin with a smirk.

"no one asked you 'tsumu." osamu snorted and rolled his eyes, he still couldn't believe that atsumu was the smarter one between the two.

"speaking of the underworld." y/n said like a light bunch switched on in her brain. "it's like we're too young to die but too old to eat of the kid's menu, like what age are we?"

"wait, you eat of the kid's menu as well?" atsumu asked with wide eyes. he's never clicked with someone so well, he's spoken to a lot of girls who give off the same vibe as her but the energy is just different.

"yeah!" she replied nodding her head like a child with a smile.

"whenever i get the normal menu i could never finish my food so i give it to 'samu."

"wow- wait shit." she said abruptly stopping in her tracks and looking around at her surroundings, and it hit her like a truck.

"what?" osamu asked still walking forward so he was now beside atsumu before stopping.

"i walked passed my house already!" she exclaimed in a panicked voice and turned around before running like her life depended on it. "i'm so sorry miya-sans! i gotta blast now!" she yelled as she turned her head back slightly as waved. it was barely audible because she was a few feet away already but the twins still heard her loud and clear.

"an interesting one don't ya think?"

"she's a little loose in the head."

NO NEW CHARACTER !

NO NEW CHARACTER !

author's note !and that concludes the first poem of the book ! this chapter was kinda short but i think it was decent way to show how atsumu and y/n's dynamic would be like

author's note !
and that concludes the first poem of the book ! this chapter was kinda short but i think it was decent way to show how atsumu and y/n's dynamic would be like. i'm still thinking of ways to show her and osamu's though like how he would bring up the poem thingy, so if you have any ideas please tell me :>> comments are greatly appreciated !