𝐏𝐎𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

TITLE: my gripINSPIRATION: what you should be letting go and what's okay to hold on to

TITLE: my grip
INSPIRATION: what you should be letting go and what's okay to hold on to

TITLE: my gripINSPIRATION: what you should be letting go and what's okay to hold on to

*flashback chapter
tw suicide !!

IT WAS A SPRING EVENING when y/n and yuma were hanging out in yuma's house which was a common meet up spot for two since his house was near their school, park, and mall. the two are just chilling on his bed hands wrapped around each other but it didn't seem right anymore.

they were both longing to tell each other something but no words came out, as if they were waiting for the perfect they knew would never come. the silence that surrounded them was one neither of them could explain. it wasn't awkward yet it wasn't comfortable.

"do you love me?" he asked out of the blue whispering silently which gave the atmosphere around them an unsettling feeling.

"what kind of a question is that? of course i love you." she answered with a smile trying to ignore her confusion and the odd sensation growing in her stomach.

"would you die for me?" his voice was serious along with eyes that dulled down. this wasn't his usually bright, cheerful voice instead it was one that scared y/n.

"yes!" she exclaimed quickly and confidently standing up because she's worried of what might arise if she said something wrong. "hey yuma what's wro-"

"then prove it." he smiled his usually playful cheeky smile but something seemed different.

"w-what?"

he stood up from his bed and opened his table's cabinet to pull out a knife. the blade was sharp and clean like it's been made to kill since it's first design. he held it by the black handle and flipped it up in the air like it was a mere baton and caught it perfectly by its handle.

he went behind her and picked up her hands then guided them to grip the knife. using his fingers to help her fingers adjust to the handle. his hands laid over her hands and pointed the tip of the knife to her chest directly above the heart.