STANZA #4

if you keep cutting your edgesone day you won't recognise what you seeand you'll forget the person you once werebefore the world told you who you should be

one day you won't recognise what you see
and you'll forget the person you once were
before the world told you who you should be

if you keep cutting your edgesone day you won't recognise what you seeand you'll forget the person you once werebefore the world told you who you should be

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS WET?" osamu asked opening the door to see y/n and atsumu soaked with the sound of raining pouring harshly in the background. the answer to the question was obvious from the given situation.

the two just finished their supposed 'lunch date' before it started raining and neither of them brought an umbrella or a jacket. they were thankful the restaurant atsumu chose was close by to his house so they were able to run over.

atsumu stepped inside the house sliding his shoes of and y/n followed inside shortly after. her shirt was still opaque but even if her shirt was translucent, she wore a sports bra beneath it so it's not like they boys would see anything too extreme.

"the weatherman lied to me again..." y/n answered like a disappointment three year old child while she removed her shoes. she didn't pack any extra clothes so she was probably just going to ask for a towel and dry herself.

to be honest she wasn't surprised that it started raining, in fact she wasn't phased at all. during her dates with her old boyfriend, it would be raining but the sun would still be there so she wasn't shocked when it started raining today except this time the sun wasn't there.

"i'll get a towel for ya." osamu said to y/n to which she replied with a nod and smile.

"what about me?!" atsumu complained in a whiney tone.

"get it yer self!" the other twin said carelessly not caring that atsumu was the older twin while walking down the hallway to a cabinet.

atsumu mumbled some complaints before grabbing y/n's wrist and dragging her up the stairs. "come on!" he said leading her to his and his twin's bedroom upstairs.

"wow! you have a bunk bed?" she smiled with sparkles in her eyes while she examined their room. it was a room you would expect of twin boys but it was still has that miya twins vibe.