STANZA #4

when she spoke the world would listen, to the adventures of her mind, for if there's such thing as magic, then it was something she could find,

to the adventures of her mind,
for if there's such thing as magic,
then it was something she could find,

when she spoke the world would listen, to the adventures of her mind, for if there's such thing as magic, then it was something she could find,

"COME WITH ME to bring these." izumi stated in a tone that would be impossible to say no to while carrying a tray full of gyoza. y/n was seated on her chair head laying down on her arm while she stares at izumi in front of her.

"is that why you're here?" y/n asked with a yawn while stretching her arms upward and arching her back. "for who?" she asked another question while eyeing the gyoza.

"it's for the volleyball club, the cooking club made something to cheer them on." she answered glancing at the tray before looking at y/n again.

"but didn't they only had like two matches why do you need-"

"let's just go, the food's going to get cold."

"but it's so far away." y/n groaned reaching her arms towards the door before slumping down once again. "and it's dismissal time so i'm going to be going in a while." she said after she looked at the clock that hung in the middle of the classroom.

"woman up a little could ya." izumi stated as her kansai dialect slipped out. "you're such a baby sometimes." she added in a motherly tone.

after a few more groans and complaints y/n slid of her chair and accompanied izumi to bring the food. her school bag rested on her shoulder and her green neon hoodie sleeves scrunched up by her elbow displaying the watch on her wrist which she stole recently during the weekend. the two walked side by side in the hallway.

"but why are you delivering it?" y/n asked curiously slipping her hands in her skirt pockets. "shouldn't the club head be doing that?" she continued turning and tilting her head slightly downwards to make eye contact with the shorter girl.

"the club head was called by the teacher." she answers simply. "also did you skip clubs again?" she asked in a tone that should realisation and turned her head to face y/n with a raised brow.

"no?" she answered but it ended up sounding more like a question. in fact, she did skip clubs and stayed in the classroom to sleep instead because she's been getting so much poem requests recently that it's taken a toll on her sleep schedule.