STANZA #3

and you'd see it in her eyes that they were deeper than a well, she was a whole library of stories, that we'd beg for her to tell,

that they were deeper than a well,
she was a whole library of stories,
that we'd beg for her to tell,

"IS IT JUST ME OR is the school emptier than usual?" y/n comments biting the freshly baked chocolate chip cookie in her hand while walking inarizaki high's hallways beside her best friend

izumi went to y/n's house to walk with her to school to make sure she wasn't going to be late or do anything dumb.

"there's a volleyball ball match today so guys they sent some of the band members and i guys some cheerleaders too." izumi answered with ease putting her phone in the front pocket of her school bag. "you should see how much they send during nationals."

"how do you even know this lmao?" the h/c haired girl continued to ask questions while munching on her cookie. there was some bit of chocolate on her fingers so she began licking her fingers while glancing at izumi waiting for an answer.

"i just do, everyone in our class group chat kept talking about it."

"oh right."

"aren't you classmates with some members?" izumi asked with a raised brow. she doesn't really visit her classroom because y/n would always be the one going to her classroom, she's been there so often that she's sure that the whole class is friends with her.

"yeah but i'm not close with them." she replied with an innocent tone putting the whole cookie in her mouth. "bro, how come whenever somewhere figured out what class i'm from they mention them."

"they're quite popular y'know?" the shorter girl chuckled handing y/n two pieces of tissues to wipe her mouth and hands.

"but they're other cool people too." y/n whined lowkey tired of people thinking her only classmates were two volleyball starters. "like sumi helps me with homework, aoi is part of the soccer team, and kaede gives me snacks." she added, she enjoys her classmates' company so she kinda feels sad when no one mentions them. "but yeah suna and miya are pretty attractive, like i would ten out of ten crush on them."