STANZA #5

make the most out of each piece in your puzzleit'll be a grand masterpiece when it's done so you won't have to look back when it's overand realise you've left out the sun

it'll be a grand masterpiece when it's done
so you won't have to look back when it's over
and realise you've left out the sun

make the most out of each piece in your puzzleit'll be a grand masterpiece when it's done so you won't have to look back when it's overand realise you've left out the sun

"WHAT YA PLAYIN'?" y/n smiled assuming he just said 'hey' back but when her brain processed his response she went on her defensive mode. "shit- cupid? what's a cupid? i'm not a cupid? why'd ya call me cupid?" she rambled.

osamu let out an unnoticeable victorious smirk, her response was all that he needed to prove his gut feeling right. "what? i didn't say cupid?" he said blandly while he continued to play his game smashing some buttons. "i said 'hey stupid'." he lied acting like she probably just misheard it.

"oh!" y/n bolted up sitting straight feeling the tiniest bit embarrassed with the her cheeks being painted pink. "that's good because i got kinda scared that ya figured out that i was the school's cupid-." she said with an arm on her neck but dropped it after realising her exposed herself. "fuck."

"i knew it." he said still his normal tone pausing the game before turning his head face her and resting his check on his palm. "yer not as slick as ya think." he chuckled.

"how'd ya know?" she asked quietly like a loud whisper already accepting that she couldn't talk her way out of this. she didn't mind people knowing that she was cupid but she wanted people to figure out because she told them not because they figured it out.

"it's obvious."

"how?"

"ya wrote the poem for my brother in the library right?"

"osamu! ya can't tell anyone though." she said putting her hands together in a praying position while she slightly bowed her head. "promise?" she asked putting her pinky finger out.

"sure."

"you gotta pinky promise!"

"fine, i promise." he sighed intertwining his pinky finger with hers for a few seconds before unlacing it gently.