how you meet

035 :

I was thrown into 035's cell for testing, when he looked at you confused "what are you?" "Scp ####" "so do you like plays?" I nod happily and he turns on a TV and starts a channel with a play going on or whatever.

After the play ended I fell asleep

049 :

During a breach you and 079 started, you were running looking around for the exit avoiding everything you could when you turned a corner and slammed against something causing you to fall back onto the floor "ow that felt like a brick wall" "are you alright?" I look up to see a plague doctor "oh um yes sorry for running into you!" I quickly get up and dust myself off "well bye!" I wave bye and run off.

Scp 073 :

I was chilling in my pool when I hear my door open I go under the water and footsteps come in and go into the observation room when I swim down to the middle of the pools bottom infrount of the window when the light turn on in the pool

(Everything around you looks like the ocean and the fish swimming around are real)

I look at the window to see a man who looks like a cyborg I swim up to the window and look at him, I wave hi to him and he waves back I point up and speed up to the surface of the pool and turn into my human form and stand at the edge of the pool and wait for him to come up when I hear the door open and I see him come out and look at me "hi I'm y/n!" "Cain" I shake his hand and the scientist tell Cain to leave.

076 :
(You met when you both we're children but let's do this as you see eachother again for testing.)

I was chained to the wall with my clothes torn barely covering my form me due to the last scp I was with, anyways I was hanging a bit off the ground by my arms and neck unable to move with an explosive collar and cuffs on barely able to see besides the glow my markings give me a extremely dull light due to how hurt I am I hear footsteps and approaching through the door. Soon the door opens and I close my eyes waiting for more pain when I hear shuffling "y/n?" I look up to see a man with markings, he runs up and hugs you "who-" "it's me able" I look at him with mix emotions and I put my head in the crook of his neck and I cry. Soon I feel the chains holding me up break and able catches me holding me up I hug him like he was going to dissapear right then and there, "I'm taking her back to my cell and she is staying with me permanently" "you ca-" "I will kill every thing in this facility if you don't agree" able it slightly growing "fine" able walks away holding you "now let's get you some better clothes".

Scp 682 :

I was chained to a table being quickly drugged me with something, then moved me into a large new containment room when i see a large lizard thing swimming in a pool of assid I presume not noticing the people moving me in or me in general. After the people put me in a cave they made for me and maybe my ''roommate'' they left then a person started talking over the intercom "682 we have moved an scp extremely similar to you they are heavily drugged right now so please don't mind them in there form right now" I hear footsteps coming to me after the last words. I look over at the entrance to see the giant lizard looking at me confused I turn into my lizard form and go to the very back corner and lay down and stare at '682' he looks at me in slight interest probably only because I'm female and look like a lizard right now. He comes in and sits down on the opposite side of me and stares at me "hi" "hi 682 I'm scp ####..." "He nods and lays down and goes to sleep I do the same soon after.