when they think about you

035 :
A few days later after the testing, I couldn't stop thinking about that girl I remember her SCP number it's #### she had the body of an angel. She Also had cuts allover as far as I'm aware and saw, how dare someone hurt her no wait why am I getting mad I need to calm down.

049 :
I couldn't stop thinking about the girl that ran into me at the breach yesterday, I couldn't sense the pestilence in her she seemed to be a zombie but completely aware and in control I wish to know her name.

073 :
Y/n huh, I feel happy? Is it because I'm Thinking about her? Who knows.

076 :
It's been so long I thought she died, she should be dead I mean it was millennials sense we last saw eachother and we where kids back then she was assassinated. But how then but I mean I'm thankful for her being here but how, but I mean she has a beautiful body long h/c hair lips like an angel e/c that seem have a story of there own. And she has those new markings what happened to her and why does she have all those chains they look- wait no able get ahold of yourself stop thinking like this it's disgusting.

682 :
She seems to be a mix of human I swear if they put her in here because she can turn into a lizard, but I wonder why she is even in here and why she was drugged so much she seems harmless.