pranks

Pranks requested by pupcakemon

035 :

You were bored so you decided to prank him so you so to the door and go out and go to a mtf "I need a gallon of blood and a knife" "uh why?" "For a prank" they just shrugged and left for an hour then came back with the stuff you asked for. You quickly run off to you're cell and cover you're self so it looks like you're bleeding out and you make you're cell look like a murder scene you make a mold for the knife in your chest moving you're organs away from it you quickly throw the container for the blood into a trash can and lay in the middle of the blood and wait for 035 to come in.  A few hours later and 035 walks it and sees everything I did and then his 'eyes' shoot to me and he runs over and he slightly picks me up and I slightly open my eyes to look at him "you're going to be okay, keep you're eye's open for me alright?!" He sounded desperate "I-I'm sorry"  he starts crying "i-i love you" I close my eyes and let myself go limp "Y-y/n op-pen yo-ou're eye-e's p-ple-eas-se" I stick my tongue out "bleh" he looks at me and stares at me for a moment. I open my eyes and look at him and smirk pulling out the knife "holy sh-hit!" I make everything go back to normal in me "get pranked hun" he drops me and "you ass I thought I lost you!" I sit up and throw the knife at the door getting it stuck in it "I'm sorry for scaring you hun" "wait where did the blood come from because it's real" "no clue I got it from a mtf either a scp or d class", And For the rest of the day he glared at you still slightly mad.

049 :

You went to bright "get me as many balloons and bouncy balls as you can" he nods and runs off soon a mtf and bright come back with two crates of each 049 was testing the whole day and interviews so you decided to fill the cell with balloons and bouncy balls. And you did you couldn't even move it was so packed and if the door would open a tsunami of both things would happen with a y/n on top and their would still be more than half of both items in the cell. So about an hour later after you finished setting up the door opened and guards and 049 got buried under balloons and tripped on the bouncy balls "AHHH! IM BEING CONSUMED BY THESE, THINGS!!!" 049 screamed along with the guards I pull up 049 and he glared at me "what the hell" "get pranked?" After four hours of non stop cleaning your cell is clean and all the stuff went to the child scps and scp 999 you got to keep a handful of bouncy balls and a balloon that's f/c, you Also made the bouncy balls weapons somehow.

073 :

Cain was busy in his cell and you are in your cell "hey guard dude?" "What" "can you get me a mannequin that looks exactly like me?" "Yeah why" "to prank Cain and make sure his affect doesn't affect it" "yeah yeah" 5 hours later and mannequin that moves and looks like a dead version of me I make it lay on the ground in a pose like it was trying to get away from something but failed and died (ps it's human form) I quickly go into my pool and wait hidden but having a perfect view of what's happening. Eventually cain walked in to see the mannequin and ran to it and feels it for a pulse. He quickly picks the mannequin up bridal style and runs to the door and kicking it open and running away so I follow hidden from sight to see him take the mannequin to the medical ward so I go onto the ceiling climbing upside down without being noticed. Soon enough he gets told it's a mannequin and I hang upside down infrount of his face and I kiss him "get pranked~" he cried and hugged me and I felt bad "I'm sorry for scaring you!!!".

076 :

You went into the vents and waited there to scare him. When he came out I quietly open the vent guard and jump on him "get pranked bitch!". (I'm running out of ideas)

682 :

While he slept you switched his acid pool for green slime and it's sticky as hell, So he uh got stuck in it .