when you meet again

035 :
I was put into 035's cell again with a d class the d class goes to put 035's mask on and 035 takes control and walks over to me and takes my hand and 'kisses' it "why hello my fair lady~".

049 :
I get pushed into a containment cell I look over to see the guy who I ran into at the breach a few days ago, "oh hello!" "049" "I'm #### lovely to meet you again, but at least running into you wasn't in it this time" "same here".

073 :
I was sitting on a rock out of the water bored out of my mind when I hear the door open and I look over to see cain walk in "hi Cain" "hello y/n" "sorry I can't really get out of the pool right now my prosthetics got destroyed by another scp a few hours ago" I go over to the edge of the pool and sit down my tail slightly still In the water "so what exactly are you y/n?" "I'm a siren or mermaid or whatever you want to call me but I don't really take interest in killing swimmers or sailors so I try not to" he nods sitting next to me and we have a conversation that changed so many times until scientist came in and saw Cain and took him out.

076 :
I was being tested on non stop for a few days then I was put back in with able, I sat down by the box door when it opened and able picked me up and took me in it and layed down against the wall with me sitting in his lap hugging me, I don't put up a fight and I sleep on him.

682 :
I was being tested on in different cells for at least a month after the day I was in my new cell, when I was put back in after passing out due to exhaustion and lack of food and water. He wrapped around me after I got back to normal and kept everyone away from me.