when you are injured

When you are injured

035 :

You were refusing to cooperate with a certain gaurd so he beat you till you could barely move and so you were found by scp 173 then he brought you to 035 and 035 helps you as much as possible then goes off killing

049 :

After a fight you both had you left for a few days then came back with a broken arm and nose and cuts and bruises everywhere you went to your room and he followed you to see you biting some leather and snapping you're bones back in place then wrapping them like an expert and putting bandages on the worst cuts and just leaving the bruises he walks in and hugs you "I'm sorry and what happened" you just looked at him with dull eyes "a guard sexually assaulted me in an experiment  didn't do anything to serious like rape but did other things and got beat a couple times by different guards in a different one" doc froze and hugged you tighter and then got the medical bag from Under the bed and started treating you "I'm going to go on a curing spree my little fallen angel."

073 :

You had to hold him back from killing a guard because they hit you with the back of their gun.

076 :

you fell from the roof of the cell he was so confused when you landed and screamed "I smell pennies!" You do that to who ever has pennies

I'm joking but imagine it

You were thrown into the cell with you're arms covered in bruises and small cuts, he was livid "who and what were they" "scientist and guards they chained me up again and beat me just like those... people. i was frozen i couldn't move im sorry" you passed out due to the pain, he went full kill mode immediately.

682 :

You were drugged to the point it was almost lethal and they beat you until it hurt to breathe even in that state they used you as a substitute for 682 because of the anger they hold towards him. After you were thrown back in you're cell he found you immediately and no matter what no one could touch or be near you friendly or not.

Rampage, murder, mass genocide name any kind of torture or murder it happened to those people and whoever came in the cell.