Chapter 12

Chapter 12

*Stephanie Goode*

            I was dancing with Raven, Ryan, and Austin, but I could feel Timothy's eyes following my every move. It was enough to burn a hole through my skull. Sure enough, I met his gaze when I turned around.

His eyes were wanting and I knew what was on his mind. His arm was still around Jessica, though. I knew that he cared about me, but apparently, his best friends little sister is out of bounds. Jessica being all over him pissed me off completely and I will get him back.

            My plan: Make him all hot and bothered to a point that he's squirming just frustration watching me.

            It wouldn't be that difficult. I knew he liked me. He just doesn't want to admit it. I remember how soft his lips felt when he kissed me 2 months ago. I want him, but Jason would be furious at him. Or maybe not. I guess we'll see.

            I closed my eyes and swayed my hips to the beat of music, ensuring that Timothy's eyes fell on every curve of my body. I danced, running my hands up and down my sides, over the curves of my ass and my full breasts. He would wish that he was here with me and not her.

I continued and soon I felt muscular arms grip my waist from behind and a wave a hope passed through me. But it was gone as fast as it came as I realized that they were not Tim's arms. They lacked the gentle, but firm grip that I was so used to. I looked up to see Drake smiling down on me.

            "Hey babe, looks like you're having fun." He stated.

"Mmm, definitely." I whispered as I grinded my hips against his.

            We danced for a while and I could feel Timothy’s lustful glare and Jason's brotherly protectiveness as they hovered near me. Hmm...This should be fun. Three possessive guys, two of which are very protective, and another pair very lustful? This couldn’t end well.

            "Come, I wanna show you something." Drake whispered mysteriously in my ear.

            I knew that it would be going too far. I knew I shouldn’t go, but something wouldn’t let me run to Timothy or hide behind Jason. So I nodded my head and we began to push away from the crowd. He led me to a far door that led deeper into the house, but the farther we went, the more I felt the stupidity of my decision. We emerged into an empty hallway that led to a set of stairs.

            He tugged my hand, but I refused to walk up the steps. I was comfortable when I was in a room full of music and dancing bodies, but I don't know him enough to be alone like this. I don’t know him.

            "Where are we going?" I asked nervously.

            "Somewhere more private." He whispered seductively. "Oh, the things I want to do to you, Stephanie."

            'No, no, no. This isn't what I wanted.'

            "Please can we just go back to the party?" I pleaded.

            "No." He growled menacingly.

            I tried to get away. I backed away from him, digging my heels into the ground, but he was too strong. His arms plucked me from the floor and I was hauled over his shoulder. I was begging and crying, hoping for Timothy or Jason to save me, but I heard no one as I was dragged away to the second floor of the three story house.