Chapter 4

I was at home when I heard a knock on my door. I was watching phineas and ferb. My fav show ever.

I went to the door and I opened it. Freddy stood outside with his hands in his pocket. I was surprised to see him there.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in confusion.

"What happened after I left?" He asked.

"I told you I can't tell you." I said. I was gonna cry again. I needed to get away. I began to close the door and I almost did it before he put his foot in the way. "Can you please move your damn foot" I asked.

"Not until you tell me." He said.

"Nothing happened. You left and I got a new friend simple as" I said. "Now move your foot" I demanded.

"I don't believe you" he said.

"Yeah well believe what you want, that's what happened." I said. I closed the door and walked back into the lounge. I didn't cry. I stopped myself. I didn't want to. I have had enough of dwelling in the past.

I went upstairs and onto my balcony with my book. He was on his balcony. I sat down.

"What really happened after I left?" He asked. "I wanna know I care about you" he said.

Not the message I got when he never answered my calls.

"Oh so now you care" I said. "It didn't seem like you cared when you didn't answer my calls" I shouted. "I called for 14 days straight and you never picked up, not even once" I explained.

"I'm sorry Maya, I didn't want to. I couldn't. I thought that if I did, I would never put the phone down." He replied.

"So, if you never put the phone down then that's ok, at least I wouldn't feel alone. I couldn't make friends after you left, all our friends left me. They said that they were only friends with me because I was your friend and they never liked me. I was bullied and I ate too much and gained loads of weight because of that. I never even got a damn phone call off you. It felt like I was alone. And I still kept that damn teddy because he was the thing that reminded me of you and the thing I cried to at night. Well you know what" I said, walking into my room, " you can have the damn thing back" I shouted throwing it at him and running into my room.

I closed the door and the curtains tears were pouring down my face and I sinked to the floor. I heard a knocking noise and I opened the curtains to see that he had climbed over to my balcony.

I opened the door. "What?" I asked. He pulled me into a hug. A couple minutes later I pulled away and he was crying too.

"I'm so sorry Maya. I didn't know that was happening. I wanted to come back, I really did. I always remembered all the things we did together. I made new friends in America but I wasn't happy. I wanted you and only you." He admitted.

"Yoo hoo, babe, Freddy" an American accent said. I walked to the door.

"Who is that?" I asked.

A pretty girl, who looked out age was standing at his door. She had long blonde hair and a pretty face. She was slim and dressed really nicely.

"Freddy, who is that?" I asked when he didn't answer.

"That's- that's-," he started.

"That's who" I asked.

"My girlfriend" he said "from America" he added. I stood there completely shocked.

So you wanted me and only me huh?" I asked. "Yeah well I hope you are very happy with her because I totally hate you right now" I said.

"Maya..." He started.

"I don't wanna hear it" I said putting my hand up. I walked onto my balcony in her clear view. "Yo posh tots" I shouted. She glared at me. "Your precious boyfriend is in here" I shouted.

"What's he doing with a girl like you?" She asked.

"Well I think I am a nice girl thank you very much, he's on his way over now." I replied.

"Nice girl? You are not nice, your slutty, you have a short skirt on and your top is really tight." She said to me.

I walked down the steps from my balcony to the floor. "Do you know who I am?" I asked.

"Well obviously not since I just got here." She said. "And looking at you, it's not a very good first impression." She sneered.

Boy is she gonna get a slap. She's so annoying and her squeaky little voice is annoying me already.

"I am Maya Parker, I do not take this sort of crap. Never. I've had enough of that in my life. So if you annoy me too much a slap is coming your way, you hear me" I said.

"Omg you are Maya, I thought you said she was a pretty girl" she shouted the last part to Freddy that had climbed back over to his balcony.

"I did. She is" Freddy replied.

She laughed. "This is what you call pretty" she laughed some more. "Then what am I? Drop dead gourgous?" She asked. He shrugged.

"Right you have annoyed me now" I said. I walked off and ran up my steps.

"Run away like a coward." She sneered.

I stopped and walked down the stairs. I gracefully hopped over the fence and slapped her. I hopped back over the fence and walked back up the stairs. Before I went into my room I turned around. "I was walking away so I wouldn't do that, but you pushed further. So I had to. I wanted you to know that you shouldn't mess with me. Good bye. I have singing practice to do for the school talent show." I said before walking into my room.