Chapter 12

It was almost my turn in the talent competition. Freddy and his mum and my mum were all sitting in the crowd. I saw my piano being wheeled on stage and I calmed myself before I stepped in front of the crowd.

I sat at the piano and started to play, at the end everybody was clapping. I smiled, bowed and walked off the stage. At the end of the show they announced the winners and I won! I actually won!

After, people were congratulating me. I thanked them and ran to my mum she hugged me and told me that I did well, then I received a hug off Freddy's mum and then Freddy. I stayed a little too long.

His mum and my mum were looking at us. "Are you two finally together?" His mum blurted out. "Paula" my mum hissed with a cheeky smile.

"What did you two do?" I asked them. "Oh just had about an hours worth of conversation saying how you two should get together, I never really liked Bella" his mum said. "And I don't like nick" my mum added.

"Ugh" I sighed, "yeah were together" Freddy said with a smile. His mum and my mum jumped with joy and had massive smiles on their faces.

As we were walking away Freddy had to talk to his mates about something because they called him over.

"Have you kissed him yet?" His mum asked me cheekily. "Paula" I groaned. "Please tell us" my mum pleaded. "Yeah he kissed me" I sighed. They squealed. "Guys, your acting like I'm not talking about your son" I pointed to Paula. They just giggled, mums.

Freddy came back and we went home.

That night, Freddy hopped over the balconies and lay next to me. We slept silently and it was perfect.