Chapter 9

I was Sunday and there was a party to go to tonight, but I wasn't sure weather to go or not.

Last time didn't turn out as well as I planned.

Maybe this time will be different. I told myself.

I am going to go.

I got dressed into a short twisted red dress. I put on my red heels and I grabbed a red bag from my mums wardrobe. My outfit was complete.

I did my eyes with dark red eye shadow and I had dark red lipstick on.

I was ready. I walked downstairs.

"Where do you think you are going?" My mum asked.

"Out" I said. "Where?" She asked.

"There's a party." I said.

"Well you're not going. I invited Freddy and his mum over." She said

"Is Bella going to be coming?" I asked.

"Yeah" she said.

"Then I'm goin, see ya" I shouted.

I ran out the door. "Maya, come back here." She shouted running to the door.

I turned around and put my fingers in my ears. I started singing to la la la.

"La la, la la la la la, la la, la la la la, la" I sang.

I heard laughing beside me and I turned to see Freddy and Bella staring at me. I ran to my bike while my mum was looking at them.

"MAYA" she shouted. "get back here right now." She shouted.

"You can't stop me from going!" I shouted. I hopped on my bike and started the engine. I slowly road down the drive.

"Whatever just drive slowly" she said. I snorted.

"yeah whatever mum" I shouted. I got onto the road slowly, before going full speed down the empty road with one had in the air with my middle finger up at them.

As soon as I got to the party, I hopped off my bike and burst out laughing. People looked at me funny but I didn't care.

Chloe and Lilly walked up to me. "What's so funny?" Lilly asked. I told them what happened and they laughed too.

When we had stopped we walked into the party with style.

Litterally. There's this kid that was going in at the same time as us and they call him style because he has all the latest and newest clothes.

I walked up to the bar. I asked for some lemonade.

Lilly and Chloe asked for a drink, but I couldn't hear what it was over the music. But by looking at it, it's alcoholic.

They downed it and went off to dance with these two boys that asked them to dance. It seems that I was always the one being left alone at party's.

I sipped my drink and it tasted different from before. It must have been spiked. I asked for a new one and never took it out of my hand. I got bored after a while and decided to sit outside.

About half an hour later, Lilly and Chloe rushed outside and puked in a hedge. I walked over and tied both their hair into a ponytail with two of the hair bobbles that I always keep on my wrist, just in case.

I walked down the path and to my bike. The party was boring. I drove home. It was about 10 when I got home. I walked into the kitchen too see Freddy, his mum, Bella and my mum sat round the table.

"Back so soon honey?" Mum asked.

"Soon?" Bella asked.

"Yeah the party was boring and I lost Chloe and Lilly so I decided to come home." I explained. Mum nodded.

"I'll be right back." I said.

I walked upstairs and grabbed a movie. It was pitch perfect.

I went downstairs and put the movie on. I was still in my party clothes, just no shoes.

I grabbed some popcorn from the kitchen, salted, like I have always liked. Freddy smiled. I have him a 'what' kind of look then went back to watch the film.

A little while later, when one of the songs was on, Freddy walked in singing it, with Bella in tow. She looked grumpy. "Freddy," she said. "I told you I hate this film, it's all about singing and music and you know I can't stand the story line" she grumbled.

"Well tough, my film, my house, my rules." I snapped at her. She shut up immediately.

"Remember when you used to make me watch this when we were kids maya" I heard Freddy say. I acted as though I couldn't hear him and carried on watching the film as if he had never said something.

He started singing along and it was really funny. I tried not to laugh at him but he sang with so much passion and sillyness I just couldn't help it. A smile appeared on my face as I continued to contain my laughter. They were at the riff off. He looked straight at me when he was singing Jesse's part and then I just had to join in and sing becca's part that came after, the rap.

We laughed at the end, it felt like what it felt like when we were kids. Bella hated that I was getting all the attention so she had to butt in. "Oh look at the time we better go." she said as she grabbed Freddy's hand.

"But the film hasn't finished yet." he protested.

"Yeah Bella, the film hasn't finished yet." I added cheekily.

She stuck her tongue out at me "wow" I laughed. "Just wow" I added.

"What was it that girl called you? Fatty loner girl was it?" She sneered at me with a massive smirk on her face.

I jumped up out of my seat and got right close to her face. "Look posh tots" I started "I am this close to punching you in the face and believe me, I will" I said holding two fingers up at her face with little amount between them. "If you continue to annoy me then you are gonna get it, cause your asking for it, don't make that mistake, you saw what I did to those girls tonight, don't make yourself the next victim" I said before backing away onto the sofa again. "Oohhhhh she just got all up in your buisness" Freddy said. We used to do that at kids if we saw someone like that, mostly the older kids in school. I laughed and Bella shot him a warning look. He sunk down in his seat but secretly shot me a thumbs up.

We continued to watch the end of the film in silence and Bella left looking a little scared. I chuckled to myself as I walked up the stairs.