Chapter 13

*few months later*

It's three days till the end of high school. Me and Lilly and Chloe were in Lilly's bedroom getting ready for prom. I had to get ready here because Freddy lives next door to me. He's picking me up from here though.

I was wearing a short pink dress and black heeled ankle boots. It looked really good actually. The boots suited it.

Lilly decided to wear a long flowing sparkly black dress and Chloe's was knee length and red and it had a cutout back to it. We all looked beautiful if I do say so myself.

Freddy turned up in a limo! A limo! And Chloe and Lilly's dates were in there too. We jumped in and Freddy kissed me. "You look beautiful" he whispered in my ear, "you don't look to bad yourself" I said back to him and we smiled at each other.

We got into the hall and danced before having a bit of food and dancing again. The halls decoration was black. The walls were black and there were little stars everywhere and planets dotted here and there. The moon was the disco ball and the lights often shined up at the roof creating a Milky Way sort of look because of all the colours.

It looked great.

Suddenly someone came on stage "attention" the head teacher said.

"I am here to announce the prom king and queen." Everybody went silent and people were itching to know who won.

"And the king is......." The head paused. "Freddy!" She cried. "You won!" I shouted to him. He looked so shocked it was really cute. I pushed him in the direction of the stage. "Go" I told him.

He stood on stage and accepted his crown. "And the prom queen is....." The lady paused and I saw most of the cheerleaders holding their fingers crossed. "What does that say?" The head asked. "Simon you have such bad handwriting" she said to the guy that counted the votes.

"May?" She asked and May jumped out of her seat, she was one of the cheerleaders. "Wait no." The head mistress said. "Ohhh it says Maya" she said "Maya?" She asked.

I was shocked. I walked up to the stage and walked on to stand next to Freddy. I accepted my crown and smiled towards the crowd. I held Freddy's hand. May had gone off in a strop, as had all the other cheerleaders that wanted to win.

Me and Freddy danced on the dance floor and soon enough everybody else was dancing too. Freddy kissed me. "I love you Maya Moo" he said "forever and always" he added.

"I love you too." I replied "forever and always" I added, just like he did. He smiled at me and I smiled back then I rested my head on his shoulder and we danced the whole night away.

............................................................................................................................................................................................

So that's my story. Me and Freddy continued to date until one day, when we went on a romantic holiday, he proposed along the beach. We had the wedding in the local church where we live and we brought a house down the same street that we lived on all our lives, (well all my life) and the house was right opposite our old houses. It was able to be opposite both because it was a bigger house.

We had three children. A boy named Dylan, a girl named Rosy and her twin sister Sydney.

We got a dog and two cats and lived happily ever after.

Signed

Maya and Freddy (Forever and always)