Chapter 6

I arrived at the party and hopped off my bike. I was just finishing thing up my heels when Freddy and Bella turned up. People were pointing at her, because of her dress.

"Aww look Freddy, they are all fascinated my my dress." She said.

I burst out laughing and ran to their side.

"Fascinated, naaa they are shocked to see that type of dress, it's not the type of dress you will see at a party." I explained. "Like I said, I'm not gonna be the odd one out" I sneered.

"Maya!" Lilly and chloe shouted.

I ran to them and hugged theme they looked beautiful. Chloe was wearing a plain short red dress and Lilly was wearing the same, just purple. We brought them at the same time.

"Whose the girl?" Lilly asked Freddy.

"Girls meet my girlfriend." Freddy said.

"Why is your dress so long?" Chloe asked her.

"This is how long all my dresses are." Bella replied.

"Like I said Bella, Im not the odd one out here" I said yet again.

"Can I cut your dress?" Lilly asked. She is a fashion genius. She wants to design dresses when she's older. She pulled scissors out of her bag.

"Why?" Bella asked.

"Because if you want to fit in here your dress has to be over your knees at least." Chloe explained.

"Oh" Bella replied. "Ok then" she said.

"I'm gonna cut it to here" Lilly said.

Bella's eyes widened. "What no, I will feel naked!" She shouted

"Wow, what a girl" I laughed. Freddy glared at me.

"Sorry cheetah, I've already started cutting" Lilly laughed.

Lilly's always calling people cheetah, don't know why, she just does. It was only about a fingers length away from her knee, not short at all.

I laughed.

"Oh look, fatty loner girls here" somebody said from behind me. It was Sally, she was the head bully at my primary school. I would know that girls voice from anywhere.

"Pull your skirt down love, your fatness is pouring out of it, it's disgusting." She said.

I turned around and said, "one more comment and I swear, you won't go home without a black eye" I said.

"Ohhh I'm so scared. Fattys gonna hit me!" She screamed sarcastically.

I did it. I punched her. "That was for everything you have ever done." I said to her. She lunged at me.

I dodged. She almost fell but didn't. Suddenly I had her two other friends in me too, they bullied me as well. I flipped one then sent the other one flying over her as I pushed her and she tripped.

Then there was Sally. I jumped on her back and pulled her hair. I bit her hand as she tried to reach for my hair. I jumped off her back and turned her around. I punched her in the stomach and she lunged got my eye, but she missed because I dodged. Then I hit her in the face and slapped her repeatedly in the cheek until it went all red.

She punched my jaw when I wasn't paying attention and I spat blood before pushing her onto the pile with the other two.

People around me cheered but I just walked off, back to my bike. I hopped on, not bothering to change my shoes, I just wanted to get away. I drove a little down the road until I saw a little diner. I stopped and changed my shoes and then drove home.

My mum and Paula were sitting in the kitchen, catching up when I got home.

"Honey is that you?" She asked. "Yeah mum" I cried.

"Why are you back so early?" She asked.

"I got into a fight with Sally" I said.

"Sally from primary?" Mum asked

"Yeah mum" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

I looked ok when I looked in the mirror, just my jaw was going purple.

"From primary?" Paula asked.

"Yeah I was bullied when you left." I shrugged, her mouth dropped open.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

" I didn't want to worry you" I said. She got up and hugged me. "Well tell me next time" she said.

"There won't be a next time. You should have seen me tonight. Three of them. Beaten up and in a pile. I was amazing out there!" I said. I was pumping with adrenaline. Paula and mum laughed.

"Your mum tells me you are singing in the talent competition at your school!" Paula explains. I nodded. "Can you sing for me?" She asked.

"Yeah sure" I said

I sang a little from say something.

"Oh that's lovely!" She cried after I had finished. I smiled at her.

"Mum can I have an ice pack for my jaw please?" I asked.

"Yeah sure honey" she replied getting it out of the freezer for me.

"Thanks" I said before putting it on my jaw. I sighed as the coldness hit.

"Ahhhhhhh" I said. The adults both laughed.

I smiled, "I'm going to get to bed" I said as I walked out of the room.

I got ready for bed, took all my make up off and put my pjs on. I was sat on my balcony reading a book when the love birds next door got home. I walked inside, not bothering talking to them, locked my door, closed my curtains and went to bed.