Chapter 10

"Pssttt" I was sleeping and I heard faint sounds, "pssttt" I heard again "ppssstttt Maya wake up" I heard a little louder. "Moo Moo" someone whispered, I was instantly up. No body calls me that except Freddy.

"What?" I asked.

"Can we talk?" He said.

"No go away" I said to him.

"Please?" He asked.

"No" I said. "Go back to Bella, I'm sure you would rather be all cosy in bed with your arm around her" I said to him.

"No I want to talk to you" he said.

"Whyyyyy" I whined.

"Still won't wake up huh" he laughed. "Not in the middle of the night" I said.

"It's not the middle of the night, it's five in the morning." He stated with a shrug.

"Well I still have another hour before I get up for school so get out" I said.

"Please just talk to me" he said.

"Don't you get it, I wanna sleep." I said.

"No" he said.

"Whyyyyyy" I said, sitting up.

"Are you gonna talk to me now?" He asked.

"Sure whatever, what do you wanna talk to me about?" I asked with a huff.

"I'm sorry" he said.

"For what?" I asked in confusion.

"Leaving" he said quietly, "leaving you all alone and going and making new friends and a girlfriend and all that" he said.

"Freddy" I said. "You couldn't help that you moved and making new friends and a girlfriend is what I expected you to do" I shrugged.

"Yeah but I just completely disconnected from you. I didn't even answer the stupid phone, or even call myself." He said. Guilt dripped from his voice.

I sighed. "I made new friends," pause "eventually" I said.

"Yeah but you got bullied and all that. And it's all because of me." He talked as if he was talking to himself, he wasn't even looking at me.

"Freddy" I said, "look at me" I told him, he looked at me. "There was nothing you could do, you had to go, I just didn't accept that properly and decided not to talk for six weeks or so." I said "it didn't help when you didn't answer the phone either" I joked. "But I'm fine now" I assured him.

"Yeah, fine without me" he said so quietly I almost didn't hear him, I didn't think i was meant to hear him. "Not really. I'm fine now though" I said. "Because your back, just knowing your in the house next to me is enough, trust me. Even though it's hard and your constantly around bringing back great childhood memory's which always get me thinking about when I was bullied and all that" I rambled on before snapping myself back to reality " I'm fine now" I said again.

"What are you doing?" I heard a squeaky voice shout into my room. "Bella" Freddy shouted, looking shocked as he jumped up as if he wasn't talking to me.

"I was just talking to Maya because she was awake and you wasn't and you look so" he paused "cute, when your sleeping and I decided not to wake you because you are not a fan of being woken up" he said while he was making his way out of my room and over the balconys.

"Well I don't want you near her, this is my last day here and I don't want you anywhere near her again" she pointed at me like I was a little pile of poop.

"Wait what?" Freddy asked.

"Choose me, elegant and classy or her, just a little childhood friend. I mean come on you have lasted this far in your life without her, why not keep living like normal. " she said with her hand on his arm.

"I gotta think about this" Freddy said, rushing out into his hallway and into the toilet.

He's gotta think about it, he's gotta think about it. Really. I guess he doesn't care about me enough to just choose me, if it was between him and nick, (sorry nick), I would choose him. But I guess he's gotta think about it.

"You know what, just tell him that he can choose you because if he has to think then I obviously don't mean enough to him for him to just choose me or say he wants both right there." I spat out at Bella before closing my door almost all the way and then choosing my curtains. I heard her tell him what I said and he said "well ok then" he didn't even sound sad. "I'm going to go with my choice which was very clear from the beginning to be honest." He added.

I'm not going to school today, I refuse. Nope. Not with him.