36. new beginnings & heartfelt moments

Over the past week or so I have been staying at my dad's house, and I honestly had the best time

Over the past week or so I have been staying at my dad's house, and I honestly had the best time. I got to spend more time with my dad, help Jules with the wedding, and meet her daughter. Her name was Lena, and she was just as beautiful as her Jules with long honey blonde hair, and stunning crystal blue eyes. She was just a few years older than me, but honestly, when I met her, I felt like we were the same person.

Sadly I eventually had to go back home with Mom, Andrew, and Alicia, and here I was now, at school, barely keeping my eyes open.

"Hey, Khloe," Kiera tapped my shoulder and I quickly opened my eyes. "Stop sleeping and eat. God, did you get any sleep last night?"

I shook my head and looked down at my mac and cheese that was now pretty cold. "No, not really. I was at the hospital until midnight, with Hayden and his family. The doctors say that his grandmother is going to pass away any time now."

Kiera suddenly looked sad. "Oh," She frowned, "Is that why he's not at school?"

"Yes," I nodded my head. "He's pretty upset."

"That's so horrible." Yasmin groaned, "I hope that he'll be okay."

"Of course, he's a strong guy." Aiden smiled sadly at me.

I nodded my head. "I know he'll appreciate the support."

Hayden was a very strong person, but she cared about his family a lot and I know that it would kill him to see his grandmother go, but I know that he'll get through this. The funeral was already planned and everything, so at least Gemma's family could rest, knowing that she had lived a beautiful life and her pain was coming to an end.

"Hey, girl, I'm sorry you got no sleep, but if you need anything we are all here for you." Ariana smiled gently grabbing onto my hand.

"Thank you guys, I all love you very much." I pressed my hands against my cheeks.

"But how much more do you love me though?" Noah questioned and Kiera hit his arm. "Ouch, that hurt babe."

"Don't tell anyone else, but I love you a little more." I giggled as I glanced over at Noah.

"There's that smile that I love." Noah beamed and I shook my head playfully.

"Sorry to change the subject, but I forgot to tell you guys that Ashlynn wants to talk to you, Khloe. She texted me yesterday." Aiden suddenly said and I glanced over at him.

"Are you guys friends?" I questioned as I scrunched my eyes. "Why didn't she tell me herself? She has no problem saying other things to me..."

Ariana let out a giggle and Aiden rolled his eyes at her. "I wouldn't say friends, but I'm always here if she needs me."

I nodded my head. "Okay, I can't blame you for that." I looked over at Ariana. "What about you Ariana?" I questioned.

Ariana flipped her long fiery red hair behind her shoulders. "I don't know." She shrugged. "We had a long talk, and she explained herself and why she did a lot of things that she did to me, but at the same time it doesn't mean that any of it is right."