Part 19

I can hardly make out Hotch's words. It's like I have water in my ears. The team all turn to look at me as I fight the urge to be sick, looking at the photos. Marks indicating restraints, clear signs of rape on the mother and daughter. The parents stabbed an unnecessary amount of times and the teenage daughter has one precise wound along her neck.

Seeing the fate that took my aunt and uncle away from me and what should have happened to me makes me sick. I can't fight it any more. I throw the file back to the desk before running to the bathroom. I just about make it in time, buckling to my knees at the nearest toilet before being violently sick.

when I finish throwing up my feelings I grab a bit of toilet roll before sitting back, resting my head against the wall of the toilet cubicle as I wipe my mouth clean of the vomit, although the taste of it still lingers in my mouth but I haven't the energy at the minute to make it to the sink. The memories of what happened flashing in my mind, making me want to throw up again but I don't think I have anything left in me to throw up.

I hear the door of the bathrooms open "Alannah are you in here?" I hear Kate call out from the door, she walks past the cubicles spotting me on the floor. The memories flood my mind. Memories of seeing Brendan as he forced himself on me. The cries of my aunt and uncle for him to stop, the sound of the knife entering their bodies over and over again as I cry out for them, begging them to wake up but getting no reply from their lifeless, bloody bodies. The memories are too much, tears fall from my eyes uncontrollably. "She's in here guys." Kate calls out before kneeling to the floor beside me. "Hey honey, Oh come here" Her soft voice reminding me of my aunt making me cry more as she wraps me in a comforting hug, my hands cling at her blazer as I cry out.

I can make out the voices of the rest of the team "Spence wait here, let us talk to her first." I just about make out the sound of JJ's voice above my cries.

"Is she alright?" for some reason Spencer's voice comforts me a little, knowing he was concerned for me, that he still had feelings for me made me feel like there was someone who cared. Although I know the whole team cared for me, but Spencer was different, I couldn't explain it I just needed him right now.

"Is Spencer there?" I manage to say through my cries.

"He is honey bunny" Garcia's sweet voice says.

"Do you want him?" I can't even think about JJ's question, I didn't care how it looked to the rest of the team. I just needed his comforting arms around me. I nod at JJ, she gives me a kind, motherly smile. I guess she used it on Henry when he was upset. She opens the door to the bathroom where the men of the team are standing, keeping people out for my privacy. "Spence, Alannah wants you."

JJ just about has time to finish her sentence before Spencer replaces Kate at my side. His arms wrapped tightly yet gently around me. Making me feel safe, warm, everything I needed to feel right now.  "Hey it's all going to be ok, I promise, I won't let this guy near you." Spencer says his voice soft, squeezing me a little tighter as he rests his lips on the top of my head.

"We're all here for you Alannah." Kate gives me a reassuring smile as my crying begins to stop.

"Do you wanna get up?" Spencer asks sweetly. I give him a weak nod "Ok." He smiles as he gets up. He holds a hand out to help me up. Once on my feet I take a deep breath before looking at myself in the mirror. My eyeliner and mascara no longer on my eyes but down my cheeks.

"Here you go." Garcia hands me a baby wipe that I use to wipe away the makeup on my face leaving me a ghostly white.

"You ok to walk?" Spencer asks, I look at him, fighting back tears I didn't know I had left.