Part 25

"No, no, please no. You had to go onto the highway didn't you?" Garica cries as she bangs her pink pen with a pug bobbing about on a spring surrounded by pink feathers at the end of the pen.

"Hotchner" Comes the voice of authority across the speaker phone, filling her little office with his voice.

"Any news on my two baby geniuses?" Garcia sounds hopeful as she dreads the reply.

"Not yet. Any new information on your end?"

Hotch's news isn't what Garcia hoped for but she had to keep going. "I've tracked the car to the highway but I lose him after that. The license plate has been removed so I only have a red four door sedan."

"What about the footage of the park?" The voice of her chocolate thunder is music to Garcia's ears.

"I'm running facial recognition, but nothing yet. There's another thing." Garcia's hesitant, she's not sure about sharing this information.

"What is it Garcia?" Hotch's voice comes over the phone.

"Is there anyone from the police department around you guys?" Garcia asks, knowing that the tem should see the footage, but scared that it would get back to Alan.

"No, it's just us baby girl, why?" Morgan's reassuring voice helps settle Garcia's nerves.

"The footage from the park shows Reid and McKay doing the cognitive." Garcia starts to explain,

"We thought it would Garcia." JJ's sweet voice fills the batcave.

"But it shows more than that." Garcia sighs before sharing the footage to the team's computer. "After Reid comes off the phone to Hotch they sit back on the bench."

"It was probably too much for McKay, they probably just needed a moment to take it all in, what's the issue Garcia?" Kate's talks through the footage that they were seeing.

"Keep watching." Garcia says, just as footage shows Alannah kissing Spencer.

The room is quiet, no one knows what to say. They had all seen the looks between Spencer and Alannah, but this was different. It was obvious this wasn't the first kiss and even more obvious that they were about to take it further until the unsub shows up

The team is silent as they watch the footage. Alannah is the first to appear next to Spencer. George is a few steps behind them as they walk towards a red car with the plates missing.

"He didn't want us tracking him from the plates on the car." JJ interrupts the silence with her statement. The silence returns as the footage carries on. George hands Spencer what looks like plastic ties and forces him to place them around Alannah's wrist then his own. The team catch the first glimpse of the gun as George stretches his arm out to keep the gun trailed on the couple as he opens the trunk. He grabs Alannah and pulls her towards the trunk. Spencer tries to stop George but he points the gun to her side, causing Spencer to back off and Alannah to stop struggling. George throws Alannah into the trunk of the car before forcing Spencer to sit in the passenger seat of the car. The car soon pulls off from the parking lot.

"So he forced them into the car." Kate summarizes.

"Yeah but who is he and where did he take them?" 

Just as JJ finishes her questions a furry of beeping echoes around Garcia's office. "Looks like I we have an ID on the unsub. His name is George Harper. It's Brendan Harper's son."

"So he's following in daddy's footsteps. Is he looking for revenge on Alannah for killing his dad?" Rossi inquires.

"Is there an address on George?"