Part 28

It's been a week since George kidnaped Spencer and I. I have another week of leave left but Hotch has asked me to come in to work to talk about what happened. Spencer however hasn't had it so easy. I got out of hospital after a day on the ward but Spencer has spent the last week recovering in hospital although he is getting out today and I was going to pick him up after speaking to Hotch. Strangely, the sex dreams about Spencer have returned even after everything we've been through. I'll be sat watching some random, TV show and my mind will wonder to having mind blowing sex with Spencer.  

Alan hasn't hurt me anymore, well not since I got out of hospital. Although he hasn't said much to me either and when he does speak to me it's normally degrading me somehow. Although the week off has given me a lot of free time to think about my plan.

Garcia has kept her promise in keeping the files for me, I've also set up a safe account with the details in a file that Garcia is guarding for me. The safe account has letters stored in it which I have written to each of the team to explain why I'm doing this. Although I was having trouble writing Spencer's. I know when this all comes to an end he's going to be the worst affected, and I hated that I couldn't protect him from it. I want to give him closure in this letter but I have no idea what to write. I couldn't put my love for him into words.

I get out of the elevator and make my way to the bullpen. "Hey there's our little leprechaun." I turn to see Morgan with that big cheesy grin on his face.

"You know I once gave a fella a broken nose for calling me a leprechaun in high school." Morgan's expression turns to shock causing me to laugh. "Don't worry, I love you so I'll let you away with it."

Morgan laughs as he gives me a hug, "So how have you been?"

"Bored mostly. Have you guys got a case?" I ask in the hope that he would give me something to think about other than what I was going through with Alan, what happened with George or how much I loved Spencer.

"We got back from one in Ohio yesterday."

"Was it a bad one?"

"The Unsub was killing people and then stealing their tongues."

 "He stole their tongues?" I asked, shocked and disgusted at the thought.

"Yeah he was silencing his victims so they couldn't talk about him." Morgan's explanation doesn't ease my disgust much.

"So where are you all heading next?"

"Portland, Maine I think. We're having the briefing after Hotch speaks with you."

"I better not hold you up then. Hotch in his office?"

"Yeah he is."

"Thanks." I say as I leave but Morgan calls after me.

"Are you picking Reid up from the hospital?" Morgan asks.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go see him after I see Hotch."

"Alright, let him know we went over to his place to stock up his kitchen and got a few essentials for him."

"Naw that was sweet of you guys. I'll tell him when I see him."

I walk over to Hotch's office, a little nervous about what he was going to be asking. I knew he wasn't one for holding his tongue when it comes to questions. I knock the door and Hotch calls me in. "Alannah, take a seat." I sit in front of Hotch's desk bracing myself for the questions as he finishes signing his name on someone's report. "How have you been?"

"Good, you?" My answer causes Hotch to look at me disapprovingly.

"Alannah, you've been through a lot this week. It can't have been easy. I know it's not ideal but I have to carry out an assessment on you to see how it has affected you before I can sign you fit for work." Hotch explains.