Katsuki pov

Somehow both me and Sho-Kun got to school. Though we had to stop about ever five minutes because one of us broke out into tears. When we got on campus Uraraka came bustling over to us. On one of the times Sho had cried he tripped and hurt his knee so I was helping him walk.

" have you seen Deku-kun?" The brown hair girl bounced up and down. I couldn't even look at her. Sho couldn't either. Are eyes pricked with tears and a small sob escaped my lips. 

" oh? What's wrong Bakugou? Are you and Todoroki alright? And where is Deku-kun?!" The last part se had yelled.

" dead. You little bitch. He's dead. Since you don't even know Inko then how would you know that he committed  suicide? You dumbass... the school should know." Muttered Sho. He never cursed. He wasn't himself that was for sure. I was the one who cursed all the time but I didn't have energy to curse. To even speak. 

Uraraka began to sob little freakin idiot tears that meant nothing to me or Sho. She told everyone she saw and some began to cry while others attempted to comfort the usually smiling girl. 

Aizawa pov

When I heard about the news my heart literally split in two. The fest thought that came to my mind were friends I had lost in the past then the next was to my older sister who had killed herself when she was 13 and when I was 11. More students came into the classroom crying while others were shocked. But I noticed as Bakugou walked in he was helping a limping Todoroki. They had their heads down and Bakugou wasn't even in his uniform. Todoroki's hair was disheveled and mixing together which he never let happen. Both boys didn't carry their bags into the classroom and Bakugou's hair was more spiked then normal. They were hit pretty hard I guess. But when I expected the two to desperate getting to each other's seats they didn't the two went to the very back of the room and curled up together in a small back. Sobbing was heard everywhere in the room. I stared at the class. What was I gonna do?