13

No ones pov

A month later Bakugou was let out of the hospital. He was able to walk again and knew full sign language. Though he wasn't going back to school.

He stayed at Aizawa's house since his mother and father had been charged with child abused. As well as Endeavor. Every few days Inko Midoriya would stop by and stay with Bakugou because for her it was the only way to be close to her son. And in being close to her son it was like being close to her daughter. Currently the spiky haired blonde was cuddled in bed looking at old photos of him and the other two. The ones he cried about and missed so much. He just wanted to be with them. 

Bakugou pov

I stared at a photo of Izu licking an ice cream cone he looked so happy and carefree. But when had his suffering started? When he lost his sister. And it needed when he killed himself. I would end my pain the exact same way. I wanted to be with the two of them. I wanted to meet this Sayaka I wanted to see my friends. Somehow I managed to get up and slowly walk to the desk in my room. I pulled a piece of paper out and began to write the third note.

When I finished I got up and clutched onto the necklace wth all of our surnames on it.

I went to the bathroom where I knew that Aizawa jested razors for when he shaved. If he even did. I looked at it and smirked. The next thing I saw was blood. Tons of blood. It was my blood but there was no pain. No pain at all I went deeper more blood until I made a huge thud falling to the ground. I tried to smell the blood but I couldn't too much blood was escaping my body. This is what I wanted. To die.