Mitsuki pov

I noticed how Mr. Aizawa's face darkened when my pathetic son started to cry. but when the teacher got out of the car and started yelling at me I took a step backwards.
"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? MAKING YOUR OWN SON CRY? WHO ARE YOU? YOU WOULD KNOW THAT HIS BEST FRIEND COMMITTED SUICIDE AND YET YOU ARE MAKING HIM CRY. HE LOOKS SCARED OF YOU!! SO START TALKING! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO HIM?" the teacher screamed. I took another step backwards.
"Why would I tell you?" I growled trying to get him to stop yelling.
"FINE, DON'T TALK. I'LL JUST TAKE BAKUGOU WITH ME!!!" he screamed while getting back in the car speeding off. I was in complete shock. what just happened?

Katsuki pov

I hadn't been listening to what happened since the next time I looked around I was in a new place. someones living room. I had a blanket around me and the couch was quite comfortable. I looked around and noticed that Aizawa was sitting next to me grading papers.
"Is this your home?" I wondered. he nodded and looked over at me. his eyes were watering. I wondered why.
"W-whats wrong?" I asked. the only thing he did was hand me a letter with a seal that I knew all too well from secret letters when I was younger. 轟 in red ink. I knew where it was from. The Todoroki family or well it was from Sho.