Katsuki pov

I helped Sho to his feet and we stood for a few minutes in silence. I was looking at where Izuku-Tan used to sit. right in front of my seat. Finally I took a step forward hoping that I would be able to at least walk. Apparently Sho puking wasn't enough. Now my feet and legs hated me. I tripped and began to fall. I knew that the person who caught me wasn't Sho since he already tripped and hurt himself in the morning so it had to be one of the remaining people in the room. When I looked around I saw that Aizawa-Sensei had caught both me and Sho since he had fallen when I did.
"thanks." I say in a whisper tone. Aizawa nodded and brought us to his desk making us sit down in chairs across from him.

"you two seem as if you knew Midoriya more then the others here." Aizawa said in a soft voice. I nodded as did Sho. 
"Yeah me and Sho-Tan, we knew he when we were four or five years old. Izu-Tan was a-" I stopped talking well It was more like I realized two things. I was speaking of a dead person and I had said Tan infront of my own high school teacher. 

Aizawa pov

I noticed that Bakugou had mentioned both boys with first name nicknames along with saying Tan at the end. that was proof enough they had known each other for a long long time even before they had been able to say Kun or Chan correctly. 
"I-I mean Half n Half and Deku." Corrected Bakugou. I smiled to myself seeing him get a tad flustered for saying a childhood name.
"well since you both seem currently unstable and hurt would you like me to bring you two home?" I asked. 

Shoto pov

I wanted that very much. I couldn't walk.
"Yea." I say to him forgetting about training with Father later.

Katsuki pov

"Yes." I say to my teacher then remembered that my mother would be very drunk when he dropped me off.