11

Izuku pov

I watched the world from no where but at the same time, everywhere. I was in a weird place. I could see everything and at the same time, nothing. I was able to choose what I was able to see and choose what not to see. Just to test the ability. I tried to see my sister, Sayaka. though instead of my vision going to her grave someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around. A young girl around the age of 9 or 10 with dark green hair down her her ankles. she wore a uniform, one that I recognized. It was Sayaka.
"H-hey, is that y-you Sayaka?" I asked her. she nodded and smiled.
"Hey there Aniki!" She said before rushing at me almost knocking me over to the weird space bellow me. 
"Sis!!!" I basically screamed. I hadn't seen her forever!
"w-wait! your here! that means you actually did it!" she whispered beginning to cry but only from her left eye. 
"yeah, I died." I say to her.
"do you think if I thought about Sho and Kacchan I could see them?" I asked her. she nodded.
"as long as you think you can see them. just need three different' memories of the person or animal place basically anything." she explained to me. I nodded and turned around beginning to think about three different times I was with Kacchan and three different times I was with Sho. At first it was a bit hard and blurry to see them but when I did my heart stopped for yet the second time. Sho, was falling. and Kacchan was crying! W-wait did Sho. is Sho trying to kill himself? I watched in horror as his body fell to the ground. I couldn't do a thing about it and knowing Kacchan he must have already tried to save his friend. It was hopeless. I glanced one last time at Sho but he wasn't there. it was just blood. the water beneath him had turned completely red.  looked away and began to cry softly.