Aizawa pov

The thud scared me. I rushed to Katsuki's room and then to the bathroom where the smelling gushing blood filled my nose. I choked. No not him. Please don't be dead. I cursed under my breath for leaving him by himself for way too long.

I got the door open and froze. Eyes were closed but didn't open. I bent down checking for a pulse in his body.

There wasn't any. He was dead. Just like the other. How was I gonna explain this to the rest of the class? I wondered knowing they'd be even more heartbroken. I was heartbroken. I went back to the room while calling the first this that came to mind. I guess it was Inko since sheas st the house in no time crying and calling more numbers. The ambulance and police were here for no reason. He was already dead. I read through the note but it wasn't for me but for people who were already dead.

Dear Sho and Izu.

I'm sorry but I'll be joining you two a bit earlier then planned. 

It was short but still a note. It was the third suicide note.

Sho pov

He just died and sure enough minutes later there he was standing behind ya.

" you idiot! Why did you die!!!?" I scolded while crying into his shoulder. Izu wasn't doing any better with his scolding. Sayaka looked strangely at the three of us.

" Aniki who is this?" She asked. Izu answered by beginning from the start. The start when we all met in the woods. And how we all need it with three notes.