Aizawa pov

When we first got you Todoroki's house both he and Bakugou flinched. I wondered why.

" w-well goodbye." Mumbled a trembling Todoroki. I assumed it was just from his friends death but the moment the door opened a shrill female scream rang. I saw how fast the hurt Todoroki moved. It was as if he had gained a new quirk. He limp ran inside the house not bothering to shut the door. I was about to get out when whimpers we're heard in the backseat. I whipped my head back and noticed how Bakugou was covering his ears shaking. It wasn't like him to be scared.

" leave. Get me home now." He said while nervously glancing at his phone. I nodded a bit shaken up from the scream. I would ask in a few days. 

By the time I reached Bakugou's house he was basically ready to burst from the car. Yet I could also tell he didn't want to leave. The minute no the millisecond the car pulled up the door was smashed open and a ragin Mitsuki Bakugou came running out she was clearly drunk and Bakugou scooted back in his seat raising his arms up as if he were protecting himself. He was in the car yet his mother was outside. And he was still terrified. I rolled down my widow.

" Ms. Bakugou. I've given your son a ride home." I say trying to sound composed.

" YOU FUCKING BRAT!! THIS IS YOUR TEACHERS TIME THAT YOUR WASTING HE HAS OTHER THINGS TO DO THEN PAY ATTENTION TO A JACKASS LIKE YOU!" She screamed. Bakugou began to cry in the backseat. No. No. No student of mine was gonna be crying because of their own parents... no student no human should. I should've been the last one to even experience that kind of treatment!! Mitsuki Bakugou, you made a horrible decision making my student cry.