11 years ago (age 5)

Izuku pov

"Wow you have cool hair!!!" I say happily towards the pale looking boy with the red and white hair. He nodded and then slightly pulled at the red asnif trying to yank it out.

" well my name is Izuku Midoriya. Just call me Izuku!" I say then push forwards Kacchan.

" my names Katsuki Bakugou but you can call me either Kacchan like Izuku-Tan says or just Katsuki!" He smiled

" oh my names, Shoto Todoroki. Just call me Sho. It's what my older brother used to call me." He said. I nodded.

" alright then. It's nice to meet you Sho-Tan!"

Present time(age 16) 

Shoto pov

Class never started we were left to do whatever for the entire period. I laid on Katsuki-Tan the entire time crying without sound. Yet crying nonetheless. Without Izuku what was life. I had Katsuki-Tan. But he wasn't Izuku. I also needed Katsuki but I also needed Izuku. 

It seemed that no one in class was taking the deaths and suicide of the popular classmate very well. Though at some point maybe around lunch. Aizawa approached me and Katsuki. Without think I froze a circle around us not very big but enough so he would know to not come closer.  

" don't come any closer to Katsuki-Tan!" I say in a growl. I was acting like a wolf with its pack or something over protective. Yet somehow Aizawa got into the circle and looked at the two of us. 

" I hit a call from Ms. Midoriya. She says that the note was for you two."