10

Katsuki pov

I ripped the note open and froze. No, not again. please not again. the note looked rushed and not in Sho's handwriting as if he'd written while running. 

Dear Katsu,

I hope you can deal with this. I just noticed my sister died as well as my mom. I couldn't deal but you've always been stronger then me so please keep living. if I told you it was my last wish that you live. would you listen to me? I don't know. I'm sure that right now you are at Aizawa's house thats how you got this. as you read I'm gone. Please keep going. Love your best friend, Sho

I finished and jumped to my feet almost gagging puking something I never ate. 
"I'm gonna go and find him." I say rushing out the door before Aizawa could catch me. 
I knew where he would uh, kill himself. the place we met. in the woods. no one would find him either. there was a cliff at one end. he was gonna jump off! I was panting by the time I got there. I saw him at the edge. his head turned and he looked shocked then sad. he was crying. 
"B-but I told you not to come." he whispered before kicking off the edge and began to fall. No. I ran to the edge. No. I jumped off as well. No. I touched his feet trying to grab onto them. No. they slipped from my grasp. No. I used my quirk to try and haul the both of us back up. No. I was the only one who was able to get back up. No. to safety. No. I looked over the edge. No. the water at the bottom and momentarily turned a deep scarlet red. NO!!!!