12

Katsuki pov

I don't know what to do. I don't know where I am and how long has it been. I look up there wasn't a sky a ceiling with the lights that were in hospitals. Does that mean I am in a hospital?

" you're awake now." A voice sad beside me. I tilted my head and saw a doctor in white and looking at a clip board. He looked over at me and smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry for your loss." He said. Tears pricked my eyes. Sho died. Icy died. They were all dead! I began to cry yet my voice gave out no sound. I couldn't speak not even if I wanted to. And it wasn't because of the crying.

" I'm sorry Mr. Bakugou but you had injured yourself while in a horrible state. You were so injured that the only way to make sure you loved was to cut away your ability to speak." The doctor explained. Why? Why didn't they let me die? I want to. I need to. Everyone I love and care about is dead. I want to join them. I don't even care about Sho's wish since I wouldn't be with him. I wanted to die so badly. So badly. 

~ten days later~

Today I would be able to sit up in the hospital bed.

I guess I really did injure myself back then. I didn't even remember what happened except for the smell of blood and Sho dying. A different person came into my room. A girl that I recognized. Momo Yaoyorozu. She smiled at me sadly. The girl wore a nurses outfit.

" I work as a teacher here. Part-time. I'm here to teach you a bit of sign language." She said but as she spoke to me she was also signing with her hands.

I guess I should pay attention to them from now on. Sure I could hear but talking to others was impossible without this. 

Learning wasn't fun but it wasn't that hard either. After an hour Yaoyorozu smiled and said we were done for the day. A doctor came in and handed me a new stack of books. I had told them I wanted to red random things. It didn't matter what they were I was just gonna read them. 

Aizawa pov

~a day later~

I came and visited but noticed that Bakugou was asleep with a book on his chest and hand hand touching something I had never noticed on his neck. A small necklace. I looked closer at it and there was a tiny tiny framed picture of three symbols. 轟緑爆 looking at two surnames that clearly were of deceased friends made me want to cry. I turned around and left the room.