SIXTEEN

After the interview they took photos with fans and then changed out of their tracksuits

After the interview they took photos with fans and then changed out of their tracksuits. "I forgot just how heavy these suits can get," Charlie said as she stripped her suit off to reveal a tank top and shorts underneath.

Martin chuckled, "They are fire proof."

"That they are. So what's our plan for dinner," Denny asked. "Are we doing a team dinner or is everyone doing their own thing?"

"I think the guys already went to dinner. We could grab dinner together," Charlie responded.

"Hmm, pizza? I'm in the mood for some fast food," Martin said.

"I'm thinking something a little more fancy," Charlie commented. "Denny still owes me a dinner which means he's paying tonight."

"I will definitely pay tonight. Just pick a place," Denny told them.

"I'm gonna bring a friend with me tonight," she commented as she finished getting changed. "Meet in the garage?"

The guys nodded in agreement and then she left the room to find JJ in the hallway. "Can you please tell Aaron that I'm taking you out to dinner and he can't protest," she politely requested.

"Are you setting me up with Denny?"

"Maybe, maybe not. I want someone to keep him busy. He's probably gonna try and impress you. It's entertaining. Trust me. We're going to a nice restaurant," Charlie reassured her.

JJ dialed Hotch. "Hey Hotch, the interview is over. Morgan is still with security. Charlie says we're going out to eat dinner and I've been invited." Charlie watched as JJ listened to his response. "Okay. We can have Reid pose as a waiter." Another pause. "Okay. Understood."

JJ hung up the phone. "Well?" Charlie wanted to know what he said.

"I've been given permission to go out to dinner with you. Although we have some safety measures to put in place."

"Great," Charlie grinned.

The door opened and Martin and Denny walked out into the hallway. "Char, you ready to go," Denny asked.

"Yup. Let's go eat at the place we went to last time."

"You mean the one where the waitress kept hitting on Kyle?"

"That one," Charlie nodded. "Although we could try that sushi place Enzo recommended."

"Nah I think we should stick to this place. I'm not in the mood for some sushi," Martin chimed in. "Also, who is your friend?"

"Guys, this is Jennifer Jareau," Charlie said as she gestured to JJ.

Like predicted, Denny wasted no time in introducing himself. "Denny Hamlin, it's a pleasure to meet you ma'am," He said with his signature charming smile.