Chapter 11: Just hear me out!

It is only twenty minutes until I get the all clear text from Danny. I take my camera out and with a deep breath push the door open to enter the room again.

I look to see an angry Syd arguing with Danny about how she doesn't want to talk to me. "Syd I wasn't lying to you, he was" I say as calmly as possible trying to reason with her. This only makes her angrier.

She begins to shout at me about how messed up it was of me to kiss Keaton after I know what she has been through and how I'm a shit friend.

"Sydney to the stage for mic check please" calls the speaker and she storms out without saying a single word.

I turn to go after her but Danny catches my wrist "just let her go, we can try again later" he tells me before bringing me in for a small hug as he can tell that I am upset.

We go on with our day but I can't escape the few questions buzzing around my brain. Why was Lana giving Keaton money? Why did they kiss? Why did Keaton kiss me? Will Syd ever believe me?

So many unanswered questions that I am sure will be answered when the time comes.

The first show went very well and we are all about to pull Sydney aside to try again but remember that we have a mysterious VIP guest.

We straggle behind the rest of the cast and my interest is only peaked when I hear a few excited gasps. We turn the corner and who I lock eyes with makes my jaw drop. Standing before me is the incredible Lin Manuel Miranda. He chuckles at my shock before coming over to say hello.

It is a lovely conversation and it appears that he enjoyed my performance so well that he gave me a ticket to see Hamilton! Well his exact words were "yours was a stand out performance". Tina notices and tells me that I can have the night off to see it, as it is for tonight, as I haven't missed a single performance and deserve the break.

I thank her and of course Lin before going out the stage door. Danny and I get a subway on the way back, I get a six inch with tuna, spinach, sweetcorn and cucumber and Danny gets a foot long BLT.

I immediately start planning my outfit the second I get in. I don't have much but I have been to get a few more dresses since 54 Below and luckily I think I may have the perfect one!

I just lay it out before I decide to just chill till it's time to get ready which actually only feels like ten minutes.

I give myself plenty of time to get dressed, do my hair, get some money and go to the toilet. Yet I still end up in a stressed rush.

I don't run to the theatre but you can certainly does it as speed walking

I don't run to the theatre but you can certainly does it as speed walking. I get to the theatre with only ten minutes to spare, phew.

I check that I don't need to buy anything, like a drink, before I go ahead to find my seat, which was actually in the front row of the circle. Talk about a great view!